Tuesday 23 June 2009

woo wooo~

WOWEEE!! Oreo went for groooming!!!

awwww i love love oreoooo~


see, this is her before she went for grooming. Daddy couldnt' stand her fur being so longg.. sooo..
snip snip!!


jeng jeng jeng!! QUITEEEE short now her fur. Haha. Got fashion wan ok her furr~ look at the sideee~ hahaha! looks quite funny tho, like wings :P
botak botak!


oooh, we had this chicken pie thing.. Which was not bad actually, pretty good!



It was sooo pretty, but so blur using my phone... sighh T_T woo woo~


everybody meet zhao's mom, my econs lecturer! hahahaha.



check this out. When i read that i laughed.
"goods with inelastic demand - BEER" reminded me straight away of ck. Hahaha.
WHAT??!!! hahaha. But actually, isn't that true? Ppl would still buy beer.. or liquor even if its exp. No? :P

I dont think i posted what i got from myii for my bdayy.

seeeeeeeeee.. nice nice?? :D myiiii its still in the box... cos there's no space in the cupboard.. and I haven't cleared it yet :P

oooh, i got pretty socks tooo!
I wanted to post a picture of the present wei shin and florence gave mee... but lazy to go upstairs to take a pic of it lah :P they made a figurine for me.. I'll post it another timee.. and see whether u guys think it looks like me :P hahaha
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

leksoonnn and i got lost in cheras finding for my friend's place.
And why go to her place??
To collect the ielts textbook for leksoon, cos his test is this saturday.

Sooooo not funny, stupid signs on the road. OMG i tell you STUPID. Everywhere we turned.. we saw pusat bandaraya.. EVERYWHERE!! And we U-turned countless times..... and ended up in the same places.. countless times =_= ughhhhhh.

In the end we gave up, and met up with her in leisure mall. Hahaha.

myii.. you should see the way leky drives poooor genny!! I tell youuu.. she sounded like she was CRYING! WHY?? Cos she cannot naik bukit.. but leky still floor =_=
hahahahahaha. Sighh, myii when u come back ar you wont be able to recognise poor genny..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday night was so funny, omgggg
leksoon has the drama-ist friends in the world im serious. And there was this really drama guy.. lets call him drama king :P

at first they were supposed to go kl, but something happened.. bla bla blaa.. so DK just said " whatever lahhh!!!! Lets just stay here and chill!!! "

so ok.. went to 7-11 to buy coke and ice.

this 7-11.... the security is so tight i tell you!! It was chained up =_= we weren't able to go in the shop. We had to tell the 7-11 guy what we wanted to buy.. we suspected he was drunk.

DK : ehh, jika ada api, macam mana nak lari??
7-11 : Saya pergi sembunyi dalam peti ais dengan ais krim!!! *laugh laugh laugh*
and then when we got the coke and ice... he didnt ask for the money and wanted to walk awayy =_= hahahaha. Funny la.

so we went home.. and started to play some card games. We played this game called Pyramid.

DK : OMGGG i damn scared open the card then queen come out!!!
leky : ehh, all 4 queens come out redi lahh!!

DK : WHERE GOTTT???!! (so confident)

me : NEHHH loook here!!! Kononnya went to melb uni to studyy, but still cannot count properly... hahahahahaha.

DK : EH I HEARD THAT OKKK!!!! *drama rama*

and then... we ran out of coke...

DK : ehhh, don't pour so much of cokee!! Not enough coke!!

karen : *went on pouring*

DK : EH nvm!!! We have UV WATERR!!!!! We can mix with UV WATER instead!!!*laugh laugh laugh*
me : =________________="

he means our filter - amway filter uses UV light to filter..
hahahahaha.

we also played this game called colours, where we each chose a colour and had to remember each other's colours. DK chose YELLOW... and everytime he had to guess someone's colour.. he kept shouting YELLOW YELLOW!!!!

hahahahahaha I laughed so hard.

oh btw, I drove to 7-11. When reversing the car, i was really near DK's car..

he turned around and went " OMG MY BABY!!!! MY BABYYY!!! YOU NEARLY BANGED MY CARR!!!! "
me : CHILL LAAA! So dramaaaaa!
this DK reallyy REALLY siu yeh chai tuan mudaaaaa. TSK! haha.

myiiii, lets hope leky has more of this kinda sessions when ur backk!! I tell youuu.. we're gonna laugh our pants off at his drama friends. That night only 1 DK.. the rest didnt come. Hahaha.
WOOO it was a really long postt... Can't blame me.. I spent the whole day reading my boook, and only talked to weng, lek.. and ah ma, daddy. Oh yeah, msged myii. But not enough to fill up my 15k words quota. HAHA.
GOOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

HAHahahaha! I like the yellow one. :P

hyii said...

yeahmannnn .. I kept laughing and laughing.. cos it happened every single time!! So he had to keep drinking! hahahaha.