Monday 8 June 2009

plan backfired.

Heard the neighbours play outside, I was studying inside so i didn't want to go out of the hse.

They started with some tiny hints *woof woof, oreooo!*

and then after that... they kept barking and barking...

then they went che che..... che chee are you there???

I still pretended not to listen...

until IAN SHOUTED : CHE CHEEE WHERE ARE YOU COME OUTTTT WE WANT TO PLAY WITH OREO!!!!!!

=_=

omg... shout so loud, still don't go out.... then it would be so mean of me right. Haha

so... brought oreo out... went to say hi to them..

CHE CHE do you want to come to our hse?? Or can we go over to your hse???

GG cannot run away redi. Was thinking of going back into the hse after 5 mins.. end up playing with them for 30 mins. T_T 30 mins of studying gone. Hahahaha

+++++++++++++++

10 mins ago.. Ian came outside my hse to say " BYE BYE CHE CHE, TMR I COME YOUR HSE AGAIN OK???? "

T_T ok....

"OK BYE BYE CHE CHE GOOD NIGHT I LOVE YOUUUU!!!"

awww so sweeetttt hahaha. But... i need to studyyy T_T

ok 15 mins break up, time to go back to my booooks T_T I think i sat too long, my back hurts T_T

tmr im going to study econs on the couch!! :P

GOOOOD NIGHT!

btwwww, ian and i made a video.. but no sound =_= so nvm la.. video tape again, then maybe post it :P hahah we'll see. He's really cuteee!

No comments: