Wednesday 24 June 2009

I almost..

almost forgot that i'll be heading down to sg tmr morning, until wei pyng called. Hahaha.

GG.. i kinda lost track of my days. I thought it was still monday =_=

Thank God internet's working now. I couldn't get on just now, which means i wouldn't have been able to print out our tickets ( wei pyng and mine ) ... which means... printing it out early in the morning before i leave ( 7 am ) which means... ( knowing that i can't wake up in the morning.. ) waking up late, making wei pyng late.. feeling really bad... etc etc etc..

hahaha. SOOOOOO... ok I printed out the tickets woo!! hahahaha.

I just realised.. that i've yet to pack. Actually nothing much to pack anyway, since i've got my clothes there.. but still!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was taking a nap in the afternoon. TOOO HOTTT OMGGGGG, couldn't stand it. I was too drowsy. And i dreamt...

of Ian my neighbour's grandson calling " CHE CHEEEE.. kor kor can you call che cheee???? "

suddenly i heard " HUI YIIIIII CHEEE CHEE!!!!!!!!!"

and then i realised, that i was actually hearing him in my dream =_= get what i mean?? Hahaha. At first I didn't wanna reply, i was sooo sleepy. But Ian kept calling, and it would seem mean to ignore him right? Haha.

yeapp, they still call me everyday evening, to go out and play with them. And me being the AWESOME neighbour, took them to the park with oreo.. play ball with them.. and today we played badminton. WOOHOO. IM AWESOME *cough cough* HAHAHA!

oh btwww, myii did you know Ian is moving.. to the hse behind uncle Ng Ah Pek's?? Hahaha. Ian was telling me " che cheee, i'll be moving to my new house very soon!! And then I can come and find you everyday!! "

heh... heh... heh....

I wouldn't mind.. as long as im not busy doing my homework/studying at that time! wooo myii~~ next year when u come back.. he'll come kacao u instead XD HAHA

speaking of badminton.. leky was watching some badminton tournament.. and i commented ( im a hardcore tennis fan, never badminton :P ) " watch la tennis, more chi gek and interesting!!"

leky answered " tennis is so brutal! So fast and ganas "

and me.. i answered " yeahh, thats why its nice! Not like badminton.. they look like they're prancing around"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry, no offence to those badminton players/fans out there :P But badminton's not that bad laaa, just that i prefer tennis :P

OK i have to go offffff!! Need to mop the hse before packing... Don't think i'll be getting much sleep tonight T_ T woo wooo~ oh well, 5 hours of sleeping in the bus! Oroight awesomee!!

No comments: