Saturday 6 June 2009

men and their ego. HAHA

Was chatting with this friend on msn.. a GUY friend, who was complaining about how he got hit on his hand while playing wii with this other girl friend of his.

guy : Mannn she's strong, the girl i was playing with.

me : wahhh, like getting punched?? :P

guy : Seriously... my hand numb for damn long. I was in pain, but i act like nothing. She asked me " omggg im sorry are you alright? " I answered YES I'M ALRIGHT!!!! But mann, it was killing me in there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

what is it with men and their ego???!! IF YOU'RE IN PAIN JUST ADMIT IT. That's a real man :P

HAHA! So funnyyy.

I've got so many things to blog about.. but.. =_= my mind's blank at the moment :P

++++++++++++++++++

my neighbour's grandchildren have been coming over to my place. 2 evenings to be exact! WHY?? Bcos they want to play with Oreo.

When they say PLAY........ it means, standing on ur sofa jumping about screaming when oreo goes near them =_= hahahahah.

But they're really cute, esp the youngest boy IAN, 4 years old this year.

ian : Che che, you try tickling oreo's kah lah tai ( armpit ) and see whether she feel ticklish! I know when ppl tickle me at my kah lah tai, very ticklish!!

He's so cuteeee, like he screams whenever oreo goes near him... But when his grandpa calls him to go back.. he's like " I wanna play with oreoooo!!! "

and when he goes back..

ian : BYE OREO BYE CHE CHE. I LOVE YOUUUUU, I LOVE OREO!!!!

awwwwww.

and then.. all of them "CAN WE COME AGAIN TMR??" Hahahahaha.

I foresee them coming to my hse every evening till their school holiday ends :P they're so cute. Haha.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

ahh i dislike being home alone. I tend to leave more lights on, its scaryyyy to be home alone ok.

Last night when i was studying, i thought i heard someone trying to come in my kitchen. SERIOUSLY. I thought i heard the door open, and someone trying to switch on the light. OMG talking about it now gives me gooosebumps AH CAUSE IM HOME ALONE NOW TOOO T__T

and then i ran to lock my dry kitchen door, called leky smelly. He was quite nice la, bought me dinner and rushed home from pasar malam. Took a stick and went into the kitchen... no one there la of course.

I think im just being paranoid. OMG ahhhh help meeeee T_T

hahahahaha. ITS SCARY TO BE HOME ALONE AT NIGHT. MY HOUSE SEEMS TOO BIG!!!!!! T_T

++++++++++++++++++++

omg i lost count of my days and dates!! :P I would go, eh what day is it todayy?? What date is it today? :P

I spent my whole week studying. AMAZING. Exams next week, now only wanna study, CHAMPION T_T woo woo~ hahahahaha. I feel so nerdy.

leky : hyii lets go the curve for dinner!!

me : CANNOT LA I NEED TO STUDY.

leky : hyii wanna go pasar malam??

me : CANNOT LA I NEED TO STUDY.

leky : hyii, lets go out for dinner tonight!!

me : CANNOT LA I NEED TO STUDY.

AMAZING!!!! SINCE WHEN DO I GIVE UP CHANCES TO GO SHOPPING AND EAT OUT?? :P NEVER... well.. until last week :P HAHA

and you know what's even more amazing?? MY PARENTS ARE NOT AROUND AND I'VE NEVER BEEN OUT OF MY HSE FOR THE PAST WEEK!!

HALLELUJAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

++++++++++++++++++

I was about to blog more BUT I HEAR SOUNDS IN MY KITCHEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH AND ITS FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

It was the same sound last night!!!!!!! To make things worse... i went into the kitchen and saw this HUGE COCKROACHHHHH OMGGG HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE.

I was just wanna leave everything run up to my bed and SLEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!

being home alone is really no fun eh. T_T GOD HELP ME KILL THE COCKROACH AMEN.

oh btw, HAPPY BDAY SMELLY LEKY!!!!!!

Yeah u prob are enjoying ur night out leaving ur sis at home alone eh. TSK. haha.

No comments: