Wednesday 24 June 2009

what is this.

So funny, wanna post it up so I can look back and laugh at it :P

leky's friend Tarvan is over at our place now.. and he's having a go at leky's air stimulation what not whatever game :P where you fly a plane, similar to the real thing.

I looked over and saw the way Tarvan was flying the plane.. and i kept laughing and told him " I wouldn't want you to be my pilot!! I think ur better off doing what ur doing now. Being a doctor!! " hahahaha. Yeapp, he finished his O lvls at the age of 14.. therefore graduating from med school wayyyyy earlier than the other ppl :P

Gwarshhh, the way he was controling the plane... it was tilting side by side.. all the wayyy =_= omggg. Then he got fed up.. ( couldn't win :P ) and said " what is this la lek soon, you sure u wanna be a pilot?? How on earth do you fly the plane?? Lousy la this game "

tsk tsk, he's saying this bcos he can't fly the plane properly. Hahahaha.

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

It's simulation la, not stimulation. XD

hyii said...

omggg HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I didnt realise oso!