Thursday 18 June 2009

I lost count..

of the number of mosquitoes I killed the past few nights.

OMG I don't know whether its the weather... or just.. mosquitoe breeding season.. but mosquitoes have been invading our hse the past few weeks.

In just one sitting ( wah lai toi and korean drama 8 - 11 30 pm ) I kill at least 7 mosquitoes. I find it quite funny, cos i'll be holding the zapper ( the racket to kill insects ) and just swing it around occasionally.. and when I find one caught in between, i'll take it out.. and sqeeeeeeeze it in between my fingers.

oh what satisfaction it gives you. Especially when the mosquitoe has BLOOD. OH YEAHH BABEHH.

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Haha!
I'm so thankful there are no mosquitoes here... T_T not to rub it in... but if I were home I think I jadi victim every night... cannot sleep cos of mosquitoes buzzing around my ears.

hyii said...

hahahah.. nahh no mosquitoes in our room. Just downstairs. I dont know whyyy, so weirdd :S haha