Tuesday 16 June 2009

lost it.

Haha, was in this gungho blogging mood when i came on. But then, i started to browse through blogs.. and facebook.. etc etc.. and i got lazy :P hahahaha

I WENT HARDCORE CLIMBING TODAY WOOHOOOOO AWESOMEEE!!!! Hardcore as in, really.. pushing to the limit like there's no tomorrow hardcore XD

I LOVE that feeling omg. Imma going thursday again, anybody wanna join me?? *crickets in the background* OKAYYY.. i guess nobody wants to. :P

So farrr, i did pretty much today. I vacuumed the hse todayy, I would call it pissed vacuuming :P cos i abused the vacuum cleaner while vacuuming the hse. COS I WAS PISSED. Pissed at skdhefio;rehwrtioehrtgjibrlgj ok i shall stop thinking about that. Anyway, i was just vacuuming oreo's fur. Her fur's dropping, furballs all over the hse!! On my clothes, my body.. in my mouth/nose. BLEHH.

Oh oreo had her haircut. She's quite botak now XD hahahahaha. I asked the man to cut it as short as possible, so her fur's like... a short hair dog's length :P And im not used to seeing her like that. But she's still cute to me XD

other than that.. i went eyebrow threading today. AND BOY.. WAS IT PAINFULL!!!!! Soo pain ok. Waxing's wayyyy less painful. Omgg.. so pain woo woo T_T the surrounding of my eyebrow's pretty puffy at the moment, but they say its better, plus this lady's really good. hehe.

ok i don't know what to sayy.. cos i forgot what i wanted to sayy =_=

and.. i finish downloading my korean dramaa.. sooo OFF I GO TO WATCH IT! I realised that during my hols, i tend to crave for korean dramas.. and i've finished the ones we bought .. oh no..

ps : myii, i cannot tahan living without a cam!! I think im going down to sg to get one. Cheap cyber shot sony :P hahaha. I WANNN OUR ESELLAAAA T_T

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

I WANT TO CLIMBBBBBBBBBB! *shoots hand up in air*

Sorry. T_T want me to send it back to you?

hyii said...

=_= no. Hahahahah. How would you send it backk?? What if they bump it around? I dont wanna esella in pieces.. nooo hahahaha