Friday 12 June 2009

bo-ringggg~

I finished my papers yesterday!!!! WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

but....

i actually do not feel anything about it =_= omg. Like so potong ar. Thought i would go OMG EXAMS ARE OVERRRR kinda thing... but i actually went home... and did nothing.

hahahaha omg.

I rotted the whole day away yesterdayy.

And im rotting away today too T_T

lets seeee.. what did i do the whole day??

Slept till 1pm, woke up lunch and tv... went to take a nap... watched some more tv.. went upstairs to mom's room to sleep some more.... play with oreo.. and here i am on the computer =_= and now im off to watch some more tv!!

hahahahaha.

Help me la, what to do. PLS give suggestions! :P

lemme list out what im supposed to do ok

1) clear up all my books and textbooks. OK i shall do it later, before dee comes back :P He can't stand any mess, big or small :P

2) clear up all the cupboards (myii's and mine - myii's too messy XD HAHAHA just kidding )

3) SHOPPPING IN SINGAPOREE!!!!! MEGA SALES IM COMING NEXT WEEK BABEHHHH!!!

4) practise, practise and more practise for my piano exams

5) take oreo for groooming. I LOVE OREO <3 <3 <3 she loves to lick my face :P hahahaha

6) Read more books - KEN FOLLETTTTTT <3

7) erh.. nothing else?

omg seee there's nothing to do.

8) BAKING!!

oh yeahh

9) clear up my ipod and re-transfer all my songs and organise them!!!

10) KOREAN AND CANTO DRAMA WITH AH MA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA it rhymes!! :P

11) movies??

hmmm i wonder what would it feel like watching a movie in the cinema by urself.. never tried that before.

12) buy a taboo set

I really don't know what to do anymore.

off i go for more tv and some choco cakeee!! hahahaha.

ok ok, next monday CAMP 5 HERE I COMEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Ah... :(

So nice... Your exams are over...

Hey hey hey... my cupboard was cleared before I left OKAY~ Tsk. It must be the mess you created.

Yer so fun I wants holidays toos~