Saturday 29 August 2009

what a bimbo.

went shopping at gardens with leky last wednesdayy. Im an awesome shopper HOHOHO! Cause i found a realllyyyy nice jacket from timberland for him, at half the price!! Weeheeee! And he managed to find a really nice watch too.

I needed a wallet badly as my money and cards were all over my bag.. and when we were about to go back, bimbo ( actually its bimbA :P ) and lola caught my eye. I decided to go in, take a look at the wallets anddd.. it was 20% off!

I was thinking.. "aiyah, 20% off not much lahhh"

andd.. the salesperson was really nice. He said " miss if you want, we can give you extra 20%."

* JENG JENG JENG *

wahhh 40% off, not bad lehhh! Look around the shop, short listed a few.. leky was in a hurry, quickly took one and bought it.

went home.. and REGRETTED.

headed over to 1u as they had another outlet there. They said " sorry miss, discounted items cannot be exchanged "

SOB SOB SOB WAILS CRYS .. REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MY WALLLET.

Don't care.. went home, called the lady.. she managed to get the store manager to let me change my wallet.

WOOOHOOO WOWEEE WEE HEE PEEEE PEEE!!!!

SOOOO i dragged leks the next day to gardens with me.. to change my wallet ( so ngam he had to change his watch as well :P ) anddd.. and and..

bcos the wallet i chose was cheaper than the first one.. i had to either forfeit the extra, or get something else.

SOOOOO.. i was like " CANNOT LET MY MONEY GO TO WASTE!!! "

This is what i ended up with. A super super super soft tan leather wallet ( 40% off ), and a lime green ( I LOVE THAT COLOUR! :P ) wallet ( 60% off!!!!!!! ) big enough to keep my passport. I'll prob use it when i travel :P HEH HEH HEH.

andddd this whole impulse shopping cost me... a whopping rm500 to my wallet T______________________________________T ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I can do so many things with rm500, for eg, BUYING AN IPOD NANO!! Not like i need it.. BUT STILL!!!!

I learnt my lesson.. NOT TO IMPULSE SHOP ANYMOREE!!!!! Butt... at least they were reallly nice to give me such a big discounttt. Go go go there BIMBA AND LOLAAAA~~ Hehe. Im quite happy with my buyy.. other than the deep hole in my pocket :(




it doesnt really look that nice here.. lousy lighting & camera = lousy picture :(



wee hee heee~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



loook what this stupid honeydew bubble tea did to me... actually not the drink's fault la.. the person made it too full.. so it spilt over when i held the cuppp =_____________=




WOOO WOOO WOOOOOOO T__________________T my suede baggggg!!!
actually quite bad shape already ar my bag T_T the buckle just came out today T_T maybe im too rough with my bag T_T not cheap ok my bag T_T WOO WOOO WOOO T_____T

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



HI MY NAME IS SAM! :D hahaha no laaa, why would i give such a name to my doll =_=



she's still nameless :P ken han help my buy her from milan! Was it?? :S can't rmb.. somewhere in europe la :P there's like 10 pieces!! And the smallest is the size of a rice! ( it rhymes!! :P )
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
went with leky to subang aiport to pick dee up last night. Dee was waiting for us already, so leky sped all the way there T_T OMGGG OMGGGGG i was holding onto my seatbelt praying the whole time!!!!!!! Seriously.... not very funnyyy to see everything pass u by so fast. Plus i was trying hard not to look at the speedometer bcos it seems to increase everytime i look at it!!!!
but then right.. even tho it was scaryy, there was this adrenaline rush in me. :P HAHAHAHA. Likeee quite fun, but yet so chi gek at the same time. Oh noooo :P
OKOK I NEED TO STOP TALKINGGG AND START CUTTING UP MY FISHES FOR ART AND CRAFT TMRRR!

No comments: