Saturday 8 August 2009

.........

hellooo, yayy the internet is back onnn! Its been REALLLY BADDDD the past few dayss omgg and leky reformated the comp yesterday. NOOOOOOO....

which means, the songs that i have in the comp.. and my itunessss.. MY ITUNESSSS... with 30+gbs of songs.. *POOFFF* alll goneeee!! Arghhhh T_T_T_T_T_T

sighhh.. not like it matters much anywayy. Cos i sent my poddy back to mac. Giving me too many problems. Sigh.

woo woo T_T

OH WELLLLL~~ I shall have to just .. transfer the songs back into my compppp. SHUCKS!

had awesome dinner in bangsar with kai ma and joy last weeek. Errr, can't really rmb the name of the restaurant but i lovedddd the food there. NICEEEE!


myy.. mango juice =_= i didn't quite like it. Not worth the money you're paying for anyway.


the name of the restaurant. I think its called Cipolla. I think :P


as u can see.. its really really dark :P haha! But it has a very nice ambience to it.


oh oh, look at that red phone booth there?? Something funny happened while i was eating my dinner. This guy.. was walking along. He tripped and bang his head on the phone booth. Ok, it doesnt seem funny when i type it out... =_= buttt..
i guess this kinda things, you have to watch it for it to be funny. I nearly spit out my pasta. I felt so bad after that for laughing at him. What if that happens to me.. right?? But then again, if it does.. i would be laughing at myself. Hahaha!


eh looook. Awesome hand writing righttt?? :P hahaha. I wrote it sideways! Get what i mean? :P Explains the awesome-ness of it. HAHAHA



elleryyyyy! :P he's really charming. I bet there's like this group of girls after him in school :P Aww too bad he's only 14 this yearr! :P HAHA



awww i love love love oreoooo <3



boooo.. in loving memory of my poddyyy :(

3 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Awww. Your poddy. Oreo's so cute la. Maybe you can rename her urea. XD

hyii said...

rename her urea??? BUT WHY????? WHAT A NAMEEE!!! hahahaha XD

hyii said...

rename her urea??? BUT WHY????? WHAT A NAMEEE!!! hahahaha XD