Monday 17 August 2009

in your face.

Had my first dayy of class in sunway todayy, and its not bad actuallyy. Had econs lecturee.. this lady lecturer came in, guess what was the first thing she said???

" Hi guyysss, I know you are very EXCITING, all very EAGERLY to learn!!"

=____________________________________=

and then she continued on to sayy.. I've been studying economics since i was 16, majored in economics and got a phd in economics. Oh btw, im from singapore.

In my heart i was laughing thinking to myself " omgg singaporeans claim that their english is WAYYYYYY better than ours.. and yet a lecturer with a phd can speak that wayy?"

=__________________________________________________________=

hahahahaha. But other than having a slight problem with trying to understand what she's saying ( she pronounces MAIN as MEAN ) she's really niceee and i like herr! Haha.

Like how this bunch of guys were asking whether she was married.. She said " no, im single! Any guys come introduce to me!"

hahaha. Oh yea and btww.. sunway lecture halls seems to have very "romantic" yellow awesome lights. Will post pictures in my next post.

im going off.. TO STUDYYYY~~ for my music theory T_T

No comments: