Tuesday 18 August 2009

hi podddyyy!

Awesome amazing concert. Our music school had a concert to thank our principle, who's just retired. The concert was performed by ex-students who went to the uk to further their studies in music... and WOAHHH the way they playyyy =__= omggg.. see their fingers fly all over the piano.

And btwwww, they got to perform on.... *jeng jeng jeng*

STEINWAY PIANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sighhh. Its likee my dream pianooo T_T it costs half a million for a baby grand if im not mistaken.. and at least 200k for the most basic upright one T_T sighh.. Daddyyyy.. wanna buy for uss??? XD XD XD



err.. i forgot his name :P but he's just weng's age.. wooooo~ Actually most of them are weng's age ( 15 years old ) or slightly older.. and they play better than some of our school teachers!!!!



oooh look.. awesome romantic yellow lights for our lectures! :D hahaha



and can you seeeee my lecturer... yeaa, the one who said " I know you guys are very exciting and eagerly to learn " =________=

AND AND AND........
guess who's backkkk???? :D:D:D:D:D YEAPPP MY LOVELY PODDDYYYY! Hope she doesn't give me problems like my previous onee! >.<


looooook~ AWESOMEEEEEEEEE SCRATCHLESSS shinyyyyy back <3>

heeee tubby says HI!



sooooo~ after learning my lesson, as soon as i unwrapped the plastic around it.. i put it into the casingg! Heh. Ken han bought it for my bdayyy :D thankss TTT :P



this poddy better not gimme problems!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
was napping when pastor patrick called me today. I was sooo blur i think i was mumbling my way through.. and i don't even rmb what i said. Went back to bed again..

anddddddd XL CALLEDD FROM SABAHHH. I thought i was dreaming ok, or like someone using his number to call me. Cos he's not allowed to have a phone thereeee :S

so the first thing i said when i picked up was "........... ...... helloo?? " you know.... just in case....

and then xl said hi.. and i went YOOOOOOOO HOW ARE YOUUU WHY ARE YOU CALLING and i started bombarding him with questions XD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tmrr one hour class!! My time table's quiteeee bad shape. Like tmr, my class is at 10 30 - 11 30. ONE CLASS.

NVMMMM, i shall go reward myself after that.. by going to pyramid for some shopping therapyyy! Sighh i got to stop myself from shoppingg. Its starting to become a habit. A BAD HABIT.


butttt.. i need a wallet.. seriously need a wallet. Im leaving my cards arounddd the car, my bag. EVERYWHERE! T_T

ok i shall stop. Sorry ah long post, i didn't use up my 15k words quota XD

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Hahaha, you're so funny la. Fahney~