Thursday 3 September 2009

you make me smile.

Hellooo everybodeh! Watched UP with sarah todayy cos my class ended at 9 30 =_=

headed to 1u for the 11 30 am movie, and BOYYY was the cinema empty or what??! Hahaha. We were the first to be there in the cinema, and i think less than 10 ppl were in the cinema. And it was the BIG cinema =_=

sarah and i decided to get couple seats for funn :P hahaha! And yeaaaa they were really comfy.. cos.. i.. *cough cough* fell asleep halfway through the movie :P hahaha!

So funny la, sarah said i was banging my head on her shoulder :P HEH.


the old man's such a cutie!! And the first part was really touchingggg. But i thought that towards the middle part, it kinda lost plot abit. Or maybe cos i fell asleep :P
the boy's soo cutee! I like the way he talks so cuteeeee.

I LOVE BALLOONS. The sight of the balloons. WOAHHH i wannnnn T_T haha!


seee, the screen wasn't even on when we went in!



empty, empty and more empty seats!!!



tooo dark can't see our faces :(
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you know sometimes.. when u get ur hopes really high up for somethingg and it doesn't go according to planned, the disappointment is much greater. woo woo woo T_T
and sometimes when u keep asking, it reaches a point where u dont even want to ask anymore. ( right myiiiiii :( Imma feeling that noww! With you-know-who that stinky fart. )
I got a feelingg~~ that my wallet's not going to last very longgg~ I think that i might end up getting another onee~ cos my wallet's SUCH A BIMBO. :(
I can't seem to upload any videos, but go check this song out! IMMA HOOKED to it! :P
ok i need to go to bedd ahh, need to wake up for class tmrrr. Need to complete my 15 short essay questions due tmrrr, plus a long one. WAHLAUUU write until hand pain :( haha.
myyiii, SINGAPORE HERE WE COMEEE!!!

No comments: