Thursday 13 August 2009

wooo wooo~

went lunch with mf todayyy, got all my uni things settled. LIKE FINALLLLYYYYYY *phewwww*

so yeapp, im officially a sunway student now! *wee peee heee heeeee!*

when mf and i were having lunch in asia cafe... omg omg... mf was talking on the phone, and suddenly he just stopped talking, slowly stoood up, told me to slowly stand up..

I turned behind and omg omg omg OMGGG there were RATSSSS!!!!! Not one rat... A FAMILY OF RATS!!!!!! LIKE>... FIVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

mf saw a baby one.. i saw a FAT ONE!!!!!!!!!! Don't go there okay. We were sitting on the deck, near the biggg huge tree, with a dustbin there. DON'T THROW THINGS INSIDE.

I REPEAT, DO NOT THROW THINGS INSIDE. The rats love to hide in the dustbin.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH blogging about it is giving me GOOSEBUMPSSS DISGUSTINGG!!!!! :STUI P($#)R*#&U_(T^$Y_*$_)Y#(Y$HR(W*UEDOWHRI$U_)*(@$)U

okayyy.. moving on.. I had horrible crampss... so horriblee and i had to drive home. Oohh mamah. OMG OMG OMG. The first time everr i actually asked for a panadol bcos i couldn't stand the pain, and i was shakinggg bcos of the horrible horrible pain.

and for the first time ever, i actually thought.. if giving birth is this pain, I WONT EVER WANNA HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!! YESSSS IT WAS THAAAAT BADDD!!!!!

oh btw, so far oreo killed 4 cockroaches. Mmm hmmm my doggie's awesome! :P hahahaha.

3 comments:

zhao said...

And you wanted so many kids eh XD i read somewhere that the pain is worth it (when giving birth).

For a moment i thought that you threw oreos at cockroaches to kill them XD
I was like thinking "wah.. this hui yii very pro ar.. can kill cockroaches with oreos."

Weee~~ welcome sunway student :) hope to see you around~~

zhao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hyii said...

hahaha no laaaaa :P u think i so pro arr? I seee cockroach i run away screaming lahhh :P HAHA.

yes yesss thank youuu i will see you arounddd.. jom lunch! :P