Wednesday 12 August 2009

i killed the examinerr..

oh yeahh.. i killed the examiner with my horrible playing. My scales and my pieces.. wooo~ I think it was torturing for her to hear such horrible playing. Even i myself wanted to stop playing T_T omggggg

sighh. Ok. What's done.. is done. No point crying over spilt milk.

I saw from the reflection, she was shaking her head.. T_T her face was really tight, i think she just done up her face =________=

sunway called me up this morning, saying that they couldn't accept me in due to my results. I appealed as my friend who got the same results as me, got in sunway as well.

and true enough, i got a call in the evening telling me that i got a conditional offer, my course starting this thurs. Woooohooooo wowweeeeeeee waaahhaaaaaaaa!

yayyy. God works wonders :)

thanks sissy for that calllllll heh. I LUB UUUUUU UUUUUUU~~

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Heeeeey Hui Yii! Congratulations on the offer in Sunwayy! :) Hehehehe, so glad you're getting outta metropolitan right? Out frm the jam and :P

I'm sure u did just fine for piano :) Will talk to you really soon! :)

hyii said...

ahhhh hiiii pei wennnnnn!! So niceee to get a comment from youuu :D:D:D:D thankk youuu :) yeappp, bye bye metro! Helllooooo sunway and UK! WOoohooo! :P

ahhh yes plssss, msg me on msn or somethinggg!!