Sunday 24 August 2008

random

here's a random post.. with some random pictures i found in my phone. hehehe

liern and i fell asleep in the mrt. I can't rmb why.. i think we didn't have enough of sleep the night before? hahaha

aww, this tiny balloon was given to me by this lady in the MRT station. She looked like a cancer patient, but yet she looked so happy selling tissue packets i bought 8 packets of tissue from her. And she gave me this balloooon :) and i went home with lots of tissue packets in my bag. Hahaha.


this was taken in the airport sending meng fai off. So funny, there was this 2 small boys racing on the track. The boy on the second lane won and said " cehh, you run on lane no1 but still u lose...." =_= =_= =_= haha
this was taken at that singapore river, and it was a super windy day.
meiyii and wei pyngg
ooh, MEIYIIII!! I found out how to walk to this area! ( where the super high maybank office is ) and its actually facing the sea... and there's the 'durian' where all the performances are held. I think you will love it there!

outside..... err.. i can't rmb the name of this restaurant. I just know its in orchard road. Haha.

a picture of this skinny guy, wearing super skinny/tight jeans. Eiyerrrr. His legs looked like a pair of chopsticks. HAHA

1 comment:

lydia said...

lol. the durian is called esplanade le dear. :P