Friday 8 August 2008

bella my love~

HAHAHAHA i tell you this myii.. is one of a kind.

We were on our way back from 1u.. and she.... starting talking to the car.. TO THE CAR... and named it BELLA...... =_= =_= =_= that was the face i gave her. HAHA


This is a manual car la.. and the traffic was quite heavy on the road.. and suddenly she was like.. Bella.. mou sei ah, don't die on me...... T_T_T_T


=_= =_= =_=


and we started talking about what nationality should we give the car.. whether it should be chinese... malay... european.. and how should we talk to the car... in malay.. or cantonese... or european accent... omg omg HAHAHA


and the worst part was rite..... the part cutting into our hse from the underground tunnel.. going up the hill.. she was laughing, balancing and talking to the car at the same time!!! THE HORROR!


Can you imagine me.... i was sitting there praying and hoping that the car won't die... cos she was 'multi-tasking' hahahahaha.. reminds me of the first time she took me on a joy ride... and she laughed so hard she kinda missed the turning and had to kinda... u-turn back... HAHAHAHAHA..


and she oso conned me into watching 6 feet under with her T_T eiyerr... some more made me feel so bad, cos she waited for me to watch the show together... mana tau...... T_T hahahahah. Ok la, it wasn't so bad.. just that the characters in the show was quite weird.. esp the sister and the mom... and david *shivers* hahahaha


climbing today was GREAT! :D zhao, next time i wanna go the lead climbing wall againnnn!! :D:D:D hahaha


okok, got quite a long day ahead tmr.. better goooo~


oh yeah, the opening ceremony for olympics is tmr!!







this is my favourite.. like.. woahh.. im on fireee! HAHAHA



myii : You oso not interested in the Olympics wan, why the sudden interest?


me : Oh.. cos i've got nothing to do, and nothing to look foward to... so... look foward to the Olympics lah!


looks just like me... hee hee *shy* HAHAHAHA


=_= =_= =_ = =_ =



HAHAHAHA



ok bye!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

Hahaha!

So funnyyyy, who's that myii person?
*innocent*

XD