Friday 22 August 2008

olympic songg

MEIYIIIII!!!! I FOUND THE SONGGGG!!!! THE SONG I WAS TALKING ABOUTTT!!!! hahahahaha. Neh rmb i told u jay chou got neww song.. turned out to be the olympic song.. and i don't think its newww =_= *malu* hahahaha

anywayyy, here is the song



ok, better watch the the repeat of the beijing olympics opening ceremony this weekend. WANNA WATCH JAY CHOU!!! hahahahaha *cough*

anyway, went to pyramid for lunch with lydia, myii and weepeee. After that collected my cert from taylors.. after seeing the breakdown for my results... i just wanna bang my head on the wall. OMG. My AS results were quite ok, my A2.... T_T OMG HUIYIII STUDY HARDER T_T_T_T_T myii pls scold me if i don't T_T_T ngo ji chor laa... wooooo woooooo woooooo~

need to go back to taylors on monday morning.. In my head i was thinking, ok maybe ask mf out for lunch.. and den ..... i realised that he left already T_T_T_T_T woooo wooooo wooooo *sobs loudly* sighhh.

so funny, me and lydia wanted to leave taylors early.. so that we won't get caught in the rain.. but in the end T_T we got caught, had to borrow this funny umbrella from uncle mac. And it looked so funny, cos it had mickey mouse all over it. hahaha. And when i was walking to the car, in the middle of asia cafe, the umbrella just suddenly popped open =_= =_= =_= haha

raining again... Doesn't the rain just make you feel so emo/happy at the same time?? Makes u think alot. I don't know whyyy. But its sooo coolingggg yayyy.. Just nice for bbq later! WOOHOO!

ok myii, fai dit fan lei ar. Im waiting for youuuhuuuu~

5 comments:

lydia said...

yes dear girl, study hard!!!
:p
aiyah, cant say that to you since my results also not that good ><

hyii said...

haha.. i will i will T_T study hard.. all the best to me!

hyii said...

and ur results were better than mine ok. So don't complain! :P:P

lydia said...

i just saw the ad!
was watching kbs, then suddenly got jay chou. was wondering why go his name, then it was a clip on athletes. so.... gan thung, the song...

lydia said...

i just saw the ad!
was watching kbs, then suddenly got jay chou. was wondering why go his name, then it was a clip on athletes. so.... gan thung, the song...