Monday 4 August 2008

Another use for snorkelling goggles and flippers.

Was talking to perng about horror movies just now.. You see.. we've (me and myii) never ever watched a horror movie ever in our life, and perng sort of dared us to.. and suddenly this super lame thought popped up in my head. hahaha

okok, picture this. Myii , perng (optional cos he's mean :P just kidding) and i watching a horror movie


and den cos its so scary right,

me asking myii : Do you think goggles will help make the movie less scary cos the screen is all blurry? Eiyer.. after you fogg up the goggles, by the end of the movie.... you take off ur goggles the fogg become all water redi and you can pour it out.. And then if ur goggles are tight, u walk out of the cinema with 2 red rings around your eyes, ppl think you never sleep for days to wait for this movie to come out. HAHAHA.

myii : *no answer, busy laughing* HAHAHAHAHA *GASP WHEEZE WHACKS TABLE* just kidding.. :P

me : imagine.. you wear your goggles and scare your neighbour...

random guy next to me : * so happen look my way* YE TUHAN!! ( OMG ) HAHAHAHAHA


and then....

me : HEY.. do you think snorkeling goggles would be even better? Some more got the breathing pipe... block ppl's view..

me : or the flipperes oso can.

me and myii : *laugh laugh laugh KETAWA KETAWA KETAWA WHEEZE * until stomach oso pain. haha

hahahahahahaha.

omg omg omg OMG... lameness of the lameness.... hahahaha! Why not next time bring our float along as well... -..- HAHA




oh oh, I LOVE THIS SONG... awwww so niceeeeee.. Love this movie ten things i hate about you as well :D if u hear properly.. there are some parts where heath sings out of tune. HAHA

and TAHNIAH MEIYII you are a champion!! Cos she killed the cockroach with her bare foot! Just kidding.. she in the kitchen and she was wearing slippers. So what she just did was *CRUNCH* on the cockraoch... and there it was.. all squished up.. and i thought it was dead already... until i went near it and its feelers started moving and i was like OMG! hahaha

ok, time to go to bed.... and ish.. i've not completed my resume yet.... nooooo.. better finish it asap, come on hyii, you can do it! OK!

good night ppl :)

4 comments:

lydia said...

lol. your sticky mans... o.x
you're still doing your resume???
XD

hyii said...

hahaha.. i mean.. last night yeahh.. but i'm done with it already :) hehehehe

zhao said...

hahahaah.. so funny la! everytime you use BM.

"random guy next to me : * so happen look my way* YE TUHAN!! ( OMG ) HAHAHAHAHA"

XD

hyii said...

haha.. my teacher used to say ye tuhan all the time last time in high school, dats why i find it funny. haha