Thursday 21 August 2008

funny bunny, u taste like honey~

you know this feeling.. of wanting to blog about everything that u get all mixed up.. and end up not blogging? Haha.. happens to me quite often.. Like.. i wanna blog about this and that.. and end up.. not blogging =_= haha

hmmm lets start from what i did on tuesday. Pretty productive day, cleaned the hse, did the laundry, called up my high school friends regarding the bbq party, cooked lunch, went climbing, called taylors O_O POWERFUL! HOHO!

hahahaha

and u know what, i dialled my friend tho quin's number but i was looking at my list to see who i should call next, which happen to be jade. And soo... when tho quin picked up the phone....

me : Hello, can i speak to jade please? (wondering how come a guy picked up her phone.)

tho quin : Hello..... (sounded really confused)

me : huh..... (thinking hard, suddenly realising that i was calling some one else, not jade, couldn't think who.. and suddenly... i went THO QUIN!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA OMG so embarrassing.. I think i gave him quite a shock :P some more he didn't have my hse phone number. AIYOH *faint*
and yesterdayy.. All i did was stay at home and clean the hse, wash the clothes and watch olympics. I feel so like AH MA/AH SAM who stay at home everyday do hse work and watch tv only. hahahaha

imagine me wearing an apron like that. HAHA


ooh, sexy mama. Hahaha. Imagine me wearing clothes like that when i cook. =_= fat chance. haha

cooked curry chicken for dinner... was wondering how come my curry smelled sour, sorta like asam-ish smell when i found out from my mom that i used the wrong spices =_= i used the asam fish on instead of the curry chicken oneee! hahahaha

my curry chicken looked like that... sorta *cough* haha. I googled this picture btw. haha

and todayyy... we (me and myii) were supposed to meet lydia up for dim sum in the morning but we ended up waking up late.. sorry lydiaaa! And after that, i was supposed to meet lydia to go taylors to get my results slip.. but....... i msged her in my sleep telling her i didn't wanna go taylors!! =_=

hahaha.. and i was wondering why lydia didn't call me.. =_= she msged me in the afternoon telling me good thing i didn't wanna go taylors cos she overslept... i was confused and all.. until i checked my sent msg.. =_= don't ever call me/text me WHATEVER when im sleeping..... especially if its something important!! :P hahaha.
Went to the airport just now to send meng fai off. Don't you just love and hate the airport at the same time? You love it when you're the one going on a holiday.. But it just makes you so emo going to the airport to send someone off. Sigh.

The atmosphere was happy though, everyone was happy, making jokes and all. Funniest part was when myii started taking random pictures of everyone and Adrian went "STOP TAKING CANDID PICTURES OKAYYY!!!!" like in an... emo sorta really funny way. HAHAHA. Sounded like he was a celebrity and myii was the annoying papparazzi. =_= he's funny. haha

Lydia... how am i going to send you off next yearrr T_T i'll cry my head off the whole time T_T_T


and myii and wee peee.. if you guys are going as welll T_T i don't think i can even go to the airport cos i'll be at home crying my eyeballs out. By the time im done, i won't be able to roll my eyes at xl anymore... booo hoooo


myii.. he reminds me of rylan. Hahahaha!

aiyoh, so sad wan :(
anyway mf, i hope you read this okay :) when you miss me, sure read my blog wan.. right :P hahahaha

thanks for being such a great friend, i'll definitely miss our friday lunches ( esp when ur late cos u end up paying for my lunch! HOHO :P )

thanks for the rides you gave ( fetching me around cos i don't drive much :P)

the movies we watched together, perfume was the bomb right? HAHAHA :P

oh and the bbqs we had :)

awww shucks i'll miss you T_T

take care of urself there, and we'll see you next year :)


hope you like your scarf :) even if you don't, you MUST LIKE THE SCARF :P hahaha. Cos my eyes hurt knitting that. :P

3 comments:

lydia said...

its done!!!
its finally done!!!
:D
aww, shucks, we'll miss you too T.T
the way you talk to yourself,
the way you sing loudly
the way you bob around
the way you....
haha. be a hui e
:P

lydia said...

your pics...
lmao!!!

hyii said...

=_=

thanks lydia.. i'll take it as a compliment :P hahaha

eh, myii talks more to herself than me ok! When did u see me talking to myself??! :P:P

and whats wrong to sing loudly.. ESP OUT OF TUNE?? HAHAHA .. :P:P