Wednesday 13 August 2008

I FORGOT MY RETAINERS!!

I was sitting in the bus.... thinking and looking out of the window.. when the thought suddenly popped at me.. i forgot to bring my RETAINERS T_T MACAM MANA..... HOWWWW?! ( not looking foward to wear my retainers when i get home cos they'll hurt like poo T_T wooo woooo woooo T_T)

Haha, oh well. At least i didn't forget something like my passport.. imagine.. GG-ness. Haha. Its actually quite nice travelling by urself... in a way.. Cos what i did.. i knitted till it got dark, and stared out in the open highway, thinking about life ( wah so emo, haha ) no la, but just basically having ur thoughts all over the place without anyone interupting. But myii, awww shucks.. it wasn't fun without youu :( rmb the singapore immigration.... HAHAHAHAHA.

And yeah, eventually i fell asleep. Hahaha. Plus, the 'cabin crew' (actually only one guy.. =_= hahaha ) he was really nice and all.. so it was a pleasant journey there.. minus the part where they were 40 mins late T_T wooo wooo woooo.. had to take cab alone in the dark wan okayy. So late redi, after take MRT, MRT stop halfway even more GG! haha

And arr... *cough cough* the guy at the singapore immigration.. err, do u call them officers? ( the ones checking the passports) he was really cute ^^ HAHAHAHA =_=

anywayy, I LOVE MY DADDY! HOHOHO. Cos he bought me a bag without me asking him to. HEE HEE HEE ^^ IM HAPPYY!

aww shucks myii, too bad the turtle one was dirtyyy T_T


so cute this kangaroo one...

myii, the tiger one is soooo CUTEEEE T_T_T

okok, better go to bed. Cos im tired..... and i needa wake up early tmr so that daddy can fetch me to register... instead of taking the MRT and squish with everybody cos they needa go to work. Haha.

ok bye.

1 comment:

lydia said...

was THAT the bag he bought you???
XD