Saturday 1 March 2008

3 big bruises and an ugly leg :(

Woke up late for church today, felt soo bad for daddy cos he waited so long and he was nearly late :P hehe. After my shower, grabbed a skirt and shirt, got downstairs and realised......

my left leg (right leg perfectly fine) has 3 BIG BRUISES. And the thing is, i don't rmb knocking my leg while climbing. Myii suggested some moves (really horrible so im not planning to explain in detail. hahaha!) on why my SHIN got the big mama bruise. Like seriously, it is bigger than a 50 cent coin. Maybe around 50 cents plus 20 cents coin add together?? :S I look like i got abused... T_T_T wooo~ooo~ooo~ *sobs pitifully*

Went bukit kiara with dads, myii, weipyng and weng. I think it was the weather, me & weepee felt too tired to walk the second round T_T myii and weng actually overtook us!! Aihh, cannot cannot. Next time we will run so you won't be able to catch up with us. :P (so kiasu. HAHA :P)You noe, this soya bean stall outside the bukit kiara park is very very distracting. TSK TSK. Cos everytime u finish ur walk, and u pass by the stall and u go... soya bean seems really nice. AIHHHH. hahahah! But i feel proud cos today i ordered kurang manis! :D hahaha. Not easy for me ok, i love sweet stuff.

Rock climbing on fri was GOOOOOD :D laughed soo much about alot of things (minus the backside one *ahem*) haha! Yayy, i've overcome the fear for auto-belay~! wooo~ its really really fun, like my most favourite thing ATM :P Boulder.... later on only face that la :P hahaha!

Ohhh! Congrats zhao on ur ZZ/CCFC :P as presidents, do we get anything?? :P:P:P!! hahaha. When will you be coming to college again?? Hmm, maybe i should charge a fee for a look at u WAHAHAHA.

So terrible la.. I actually told myself not to go online tonight cos i needa get ready mentally and physically (quoted by our dad *RE* actually just don't want me to go online. haha!) for my class. haha.But yeahh... T_T i guess i failed T_T

Loving the weather at the moment, sooo cooling and windy and fresh and NICE. I should go to bed now, wanted to go online for just a short while but yeahhh... T_ T

I think im a really really slow blogger. I tend to get distracted soo easily that a post that only takes 10 mins can end up taking an hour O_O waste time man..

k la k la, myii keep rushing me.. *RE* bye peeps.

4 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Like finally~

RE maximum.

Oh, I wasn't disappointed, it was worth the wait.

"(minus the backside one *ahem*)"
WHYYY~ That was the highlight of the night la. Hahaha.

Yea la, have to rush you so you won't take any longer. Aih~

Go sleep la youuu~

hyii said...

WONDERFUL~ i'm glad you're not disappointed. hahaha! yeah yeah, im going to bed redi T_T needa sleep badly. haha.

zhao said...

haha.. presidents of zzfc get to look at me longer.. great deal.

Mei Yii said...

Great deal meh.
*pulls a face*

XD