Sunday 23 March 2008

I shouldn't blog at night =_=

cos i waste my precious sleeping time, i tend to blog emo stuff, and i crap a lot. HAHA. What am i doing mann.. :P

anyways, zhao, here are some pictures im sure you would absolutely LOVE. ^^


aerobics equipment? *wiggle wiggle* just what you need! :P

come on guys, 1! 2! 3! Work out those abs and muscles *zhao skipping along* HAHAHA



don't want the obscene suit? You can have this :D *nods approvingly*



aerobics too boring for you? Need something more than that? You can try AQUA AEROBICS :D its good, its fun. HAHAHA



blades of glorrryyyy~ wooo, really a show for men to watch. Wanna go skating anyone? :P *cough*zhao*cough*

i just somehow love this pic. I don't know why. haha. its just soo sweet i guess, and comical :D

listening to britney's old songs. Myii, rmb "don't, don't let me be the last to knowwww~" haha. "she's so lucky, she's a star but she cries cries cries in her lonely heart...."

anybody wants to go karaoke with me? Not like i went there beforeee~ haha. But i think i can sing better than our neighbour *RE* Imagine me drunk and singing. HAHA. I think i will laugh my head off if i watch myself being drunk. haha

I guess i've decided on what i want to do after a lvls. I hope that it stays this way and that i won't change my mind. Again. haha. If all else fails, i will just get married. Just kidding. haha. Sometimes i'm just so amazed at the lame jokes that i can come out with. *cough cough cough*

Trials are this week and i'm not panicking at all. Aihyoh, not scared die ah. tsk tsk. Not ready for a single paper and im still online? T_T aiyoh.. really not scared. haha

ok, time to go to bed. My fingers hurt from cutting 40 easter eggs T_T haha. good night people~

5 comments:

zhao said...

no way i will do aerobics... O_O

zhao said...

actually.. do you see any guys in the second pic? no guys!!

it'll be soooo weird if i join the aerobics...

Mei Yii said...

Eh...
You know what...
I thought that the one in black was a guy. XD!!!
Then after your comment then I went to look at "him" again. XD

hyii said...

buttt... BUTTTT.. i think you will be GREAT in aerobics. haha. Can't you just imagine urself doing it?? I CAN :P HAHAHAHA

you can be the first one :D wah wah, imagine zhao making his own aerobic video. *laughs violently*

really ah, lemme go check properly.

Mei Yii said...

Aerobic videoooo?

XD

*laughs extra violently*