Sunday 24 February 2008

The mouses are bothering meee T_T

aihhh, the stupid computer mouses are bothering meeeeee to the point that i wanna throw it agaisnt the wall, bang it on something, drop it over KLCC or just DROWN IT.... GGGRRRRRRRRR

The one i'm using can't really move the way you want it to. And you keep moving it and IT DOESN'T MOVE. LIKE OMG I WANNA KILL IT. ARGHHH. And myii's one, it keeps SQUEEEKING. Like whenever she moves it, it goes * SQUEEEK SQUEEEEK SQUEEEEEEEEEK* but compared to mine, hers is bearable. =..=


IT IS JUST ANNOYING ME.


Aihh, i think im tired. Haha, im being such a grumpy frump. Tsk tsk. Prob oso cos i dint get to go for jay chou's concert. Listening to his songs now, soo emo T_T

haha.


My arms hurt, my eyes hurt, everywhere hurts i think i needa go to bed. Need to teach the kindy tmr, have not prepared anything yet. T_T GG-ness


I've got assignments to pass up, my workload so much I don't know where to start... I see my pile of books and i run away. But NO i must not run away cos uncle victor says i cannot be scared of my work. I MUST FACE THE BULL AND PULL HIS HORNS! =..=


ok im crapping, i'd better gooo~


my favourite feature the heart shape, and check out the mickey mouse rock thingy. Photo taken by zhao. Cool lehh, matching with my champs shirt :D i look so messy here but yeah, oh well.. Life goes on~ HAHA soo emo.

k bye.

3 comments:

zhao said...

nice pic leh..i'm a pro photographer..muahhahhaah

*faints* i didnt even know how to manual focus.. thanks for showing

Mei Yii said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK~

Drops dead from the thought of friday class.

T_T omg..........................................i feel like crying mannnnn...................................................

T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

hyii said...

aihhh... T_T i have to go for class tmr tooo T_T_T sobs even more at the thought of it... T_T

yala, since ur pic so nice rite, so you have to belanja us sushi/cj. HAHA. :p have to pay more, cos we're the presidents for ZZ/CCFC :P