Sunday 30 March 2008

cramps ohh cramps..

yesterday was a big mama, a big mama i tell you. Fuiyo, it was so bad i wished i was a guy -..- haha.
I had cramps soo bad i tell you i could've given birth to a baby, the amount of hours i had cramps is enough for labour pain -..- hahaha. All bcos i was greedy and i drank soya bean milk after lunch. T_T

and the cramps started coming.. It was like a hand squeezing my stomach.. wringing out the water from clothes, and when there is no more water in the clothes, it still keep wringing and wringing your stomach.

like this

my stomach in between the rollers.. *squeeze squeeze squeeze*

haha! this super cool pic i found online :D

And soo.. i was rolling around the floor in pain since 2 something.. myii gave me a quarter of a panadol, it did not work.. Marms gave one whole panadol, it still did NOT work.. I ended up crawling into bed lying there... myii left for church without me, i was left on my bed silently suffering praying and hoping that the pain will go away. T_T_T oh pitiful me. hahaha!

And den i felt something coming up my throat, didn't want to get out of bed but i had to cos i noe it wouldn't go away. Ended up vomiting my lunch ( lam mee and soya bean, extra information. hahaha!) reminded me about the mushroom that dripped all over the paper in delicious that looked like vomit.. -..- ewww yucky

went to weng's bed after that cos he's room is less stuffy :p and finally... a short while after vomiting the pain left. Woke up at 7 something and went for dinner cos it was marm's bday. Had crabs and lala dan lain-lain :P


mmmm yummmmyyy.. Marm's cake from Food Foundry. Really really yummy crepe cake. If you like crepe, you will definitely like this. :D

it has layers and layers of crepe and in between the crepe is yummy fresh cream. :D Accidently pressed something while editing the pic, dint know what i did so i just left it like that :P haha

there, a clearer pic of what the cake looks like :) Layers and layers of crepe. *note the icing sugar on top.

Spot the difference in this pic and the one above. When i wasn't noticing myii was silently eating all the icing sugar on top of the cake. -..- and when i looked down, THE ICING SUGAR WAS GONE and DUHH myii was the culprit cos i was sharing the cake with her. haha. TSK TSK TSK

Super cool cake box which says 'slice of heaven'. If you wanna see the address, enlarge the pic and zoom in :P its in section 17, Happy Mansion.

hee hee, very cutee..

me enjoying the cake until..... until.... the ever evil cramps came back again T_T It wasn't as bad, but still bad. T_T Rolled on the floor again, refused to take another panadol. Myii took my bottle and put hot water in it to roll on my tummy so it wouldn't feel as bad. Awww she's so sweet rite. NOT. -..- She was actually playing around while i was suffering in pain. Take the bottle roll here roll there, 'suggested' methods that might make my cramps go away ( will not go into detail about it -..- hahaha!) Put it under my shirt and it hurt ok cos it was sooo hot! Obviously i shouted la -..- She didn't believe me until she tried it on herself. *RE*RE*RE*RE*RE* till my eyes hurts. hahaha.

Seriously this myii, she has no compassion when it comes to someone in pain. The last time i had cramps and i was rolling on the floor in pain, she actually asked me to keep quiet cos i was making cos i was groaning and moaning too much. -..- Aihh, give me all this inner hurts only. TSK TSK. Imagine myii being a nurse.

Patient 1 ( in this case, victim. hahaha) : excuse me nurse, can you please help me rub my back, im really in pain. *groans and moans*

myii : patient 1, can you pls keep your voice down bcos you're disturbing the other patients. SHHH

Patient 2 : Excuse me nurse, is there anything wrong with my wound?

myii : *presses and pokes around* while patient is in agonizing pain. Oh, nothing wrong with it sir. Please do not ask unnecessary questions and pls keep your voice down.

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry myii but its just soo funny ok.

myii and her ever trusty bottle she carries around the hse. haha. Its so big you can kill a rat with it. O_O hahaha

aww myii, you still love me rite :P

ok gtg, needa study for my econs paper tmr. T_T all the best. *three* hahaha

6 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Apala~

"silently eating"...
as if I curi makan.

Hahaha.

But actually I was, cos if you see sure scold me wan. :(

So funny la the nurse part. Hahahaha! Sounds so like meeeee! Hahaha~

"please do not ask unneccessary questions" XD

Quite funny la, everytime I suggest something you do also.

zhao said...

hahahahahahah...

so funny.. nice post nice post..

hyii said...

hahaha... OF COURSE u were silently eating la, i dont bluff ppl on my blog wan okayy *RE RE* hahaha :P

yah, sounds so like you rite. Maybe next time we can make a movie about myii the nurse (HORROR MOVIE)HAHAHAHA.

yah yah, cos im the best sister in the world. Aihhh.. next time i suggest somthing u oso must do ok. aihh. haha

should i tell him, or should i not. *RE MAX TILL EYES HURT AND EYELASHES COME OUT* pffft... HAHA, laugh until fall down.

zhao : thanks thanks aerobic dancer anthony :P hahaha

Mei Yii said...

Hahahaha~

Horror movies then kids watch d don't ever want to go to the hospital.

"Ahhh! *clings onto bed for his life* After I see myii the nurse!!!"
"*hits kid* Go now!"

XD Soooooooooo ganas.

Yea la, so RE la... Tsk tsk tsk.

Christine Peh said...

lol lol lol.
you're so funny hui yii...!

sorry about your cramps, though.
i know what you mean about the stomach in between the rollers.
mine aren't as bad, but painful nonetheless. so i sympathize. :P

hyii said...

thanks thanks T_T haha! you think so too? I mean about the rollers..it seriously felt that wayy T_T haha