Thursday 27 March 2008

feeling germy and wormyyy T_T

aishh.. myii, i think you really spread the virus to me laaa T_T booohoooohoooo *sobs pitifully* my throat feels funny, my eyes hurt and i feel woooozy.. T_T_T aihhh. Drank apple cider but so little honey the apple cider taste was so strong. But feeling better redi la. And marms gave rock sugar.. apparently its good for ur throat but im not complaining cos i love it YUMMM :D

Oh well...myii i forgive u. Seeeee i'm so nice. HAHAHA.

Climbing today was GREAT :D we climbed so many routes, AMAZING. hahahaha. I still think it was bcos of the energy bar we ate before the climb. Or maybe, we're just strong and pro :P hahaha. So tak tau malu wannn. Next time drink red bull and eat 5 energy bars. Wah, that time sure can climb 30 40 routes. Just kidding... hahaha =_=

k la, short post. Cos my eyes cannot tahan redi T_T going to beeddd~ Anyone up for walking in bukit kiara tmr? haha. Good night ppl~

No comments: