Sunday 9 March 2008

It's all coming back to me nowwwwwwww *pengsan*

Thanks to our lovely neighbour's karoke session, i even hear her singing in my dreams. Like... OMG T_T_T_T_T her singing was "GREAT" *RE RE* hahahaha! Me and myii suggested countering her with our 'surround sound system' with the same songs she sing. We even tried singing like her. HAHA. Myii, mayb we should counter with the britney spears "don't let me be the last to know" :P She always sing the same few songs we even rmb the songs she sings. I think her fav singer is celine dion =_= cos most of the songs she sings is by celine dion, if not den its christina aguilera and leann rimes. (err, don't know how to spell her name :P) all the power power songs. PFFFTTT.

Music theory exam is tmr, pls pray for me T_T I can do it! Huuuuhuuuuu~ and after that, a lvls trials... T_T ok la, better go study redi. See ya later alligator~

4 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Aihhh...
Thanks to her, I woke up a grumpy frump. -_-"

Aihhh.
Eh, you're not scared if you sing her style too much then we cannot sing properly anymore? T_T

Poor neighbours. Aih~

It's all coming back to me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

zhao said...

As soon as i read this part:

It's all coming back to me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

i couldnt stop laughing..aiyo.. tummy pain di.. laugh too much.

cuz i know how power that part is, cuz i listen to it very often last time.

Mei Yii said...

Eh, there are many other "favourites".

Wow...
Amazing...

Especially Celine Dion's ones. No wonder we don't really like her.................... T_T

hyii said...

yeah yeah, i think that might be the reason why. And then somemore she has been singing it since we were young T_T AIHHHHH
so muka tebal wan, need to give her hammer la. HAHA