Tuesday 21 April 2009

two in a day!!

COME ON HYII!!! 2 assignments to finish by today!!! OKAY I CAN DO ITT!!!!

went to college to hand in my econs assignment.. was talking to my friend about her puppies... which made me check up the website on puppies for sale.

http://www.puppy.com.my/

awwww the puppies are sooooooo cuteee!!! Wooo wooo T_T they're soo cute i want to bring them homeeeee.. Aaahhhh.. shucks. MYII SEND ME BACK 200AUD and i can buy one already!!! PLEASEEEE :D THANKS! mummmyyyy~~ buy it for meeeee~~~~ hahahahaha

omggg, it was sooo cooling last night. At around 4am?? The wind was blowing in and i could smell the rain. The best way to go to bed :) sooooo hard to wake up this morning. Could barely open my eyes T_T so cooling plus i didn't have enough of sleep. Ah shucks. Last minuteeeee do assignment~ aishh.

btw btw, macho weishin! Thanks again for coming to the rescue!! Hahaha.

OKAY back to assignments. COME ON!!!

EDIT

hmm, i read somewhere that apparently doing work while listening to classical music helps you think better or something. But it doesnt seem so for me. Its distracting me.. cos i cant help analysing the music.. and the notes... and listen out for the chords. Ah shucks. Hahahaha.

No comments: