Tuesday 14 April 2009

amazingg~

Was walking to Raffles city for dinner, looked to my right.. saw this cab... took a better look and OMG ITS A BENTLEY! CRAZYY!!!! Why on earth would u use such a nice car for a CAB???!!!!! =_= =_= =_= from now on, i'll be on the look out for this bentley cab... seriously..... =_= =_= =_= hahahahah!

fuuuuu~ walked soo much todayy! I walked to the bus stop, then MRT station.. from city hall walked to suntec, walked back to city hall.. went to raffles city, then walked to daddy's office which is opposite clarke quay.....

to find out that he wanted to have dinner in raffles city. =_= =_= =_= =_= hahahahaha! I could've just stayed and wait for daddy in raffles!!

OHH! I forgot to go max brenner =_= haha.

so weird.. while i was in raffles, i was thinking that im never ever going to find a handbag that i really like cos i've been finding one for months.. and i walked into river island and... OMG i saw this bag that i really really REALLY LOVEEEE T_T_T_T_T wooo woooo~ its S$220... T_T_T

ahhhh, too bad i spent my money on wei shin's present.. if not i could've gotten the baggg... T_T_T eh weishin, don't u feel bad???! :P no laa im kidding kidding :P hehehe. Wei shinn, i love ur wallet.. maybe in the end i might keep it for myself. :P HAHA

OH OH, daddy said i can buy an ipod! YAYYYY WOW WEEEE WOO HOOO AWESOMEE!!!

daddy : tmr u go buy the ipod la.
me : OKAY! :D so...... do you have any msg you want to engrave for me onto the ipod??

both of us started laughing.

daddy : ermm... put "happy birthday huiyii, love mom and dad"
me : okay...... (=_= )

imagine the person must be thinking, so sad ah this girl go buy her own bday present.. reminds me of the time daddy asked me to buy my own cake.. =_=
SO PITIFUL..... hahahahhahahahaha, i think only myii would get the pitiful part :P

oh well, im a happy girl! WEEEE HEE HEEE!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

HAHAHAHA! Yea... sorry la. XD you had to buy your cake... :P so funny la... I also want ipodddddddd~ :(