Tuesday 7 April 2009

i wonder why.

law class today was just horrible. YEAH, HORRIBLE. T_T I couldn't even stand 15 mins in class. OMG. I felt like walking out of the class :(

i don't know why. I just dislike my law lecturer, there's just something about him that makes me feel sooo uncomfortable around him. OMG. Plus, i don't know why but he always pick on mee!!! EVERY CLASS LA OMG. Like, when i don't have my notes with me.. or when im not copying notes.. i kena.. but other ppl.... @(#)&()%^&*#%$(@)&$!!!!!! HOW CANNN!!!! *drama rama* some more he talk so much but cannot understand what he's teaching =_= pfffttt

everyweek i dread going for my law classes.. :( booo.. classes are meant to be funn *sob sob* what have i gotten myself into... T_T doing something i don't like...... aaahhhhhh.

oh well oh well..

I'm brown!! Hahahaha. Went swimming yesterdayy at 10 am. =_= yeah.. 10. Without any sunblock and full on sunshine. It felt good tho, i swam 1km plus!! WOW WEE WOO HOO AWESOME AWESOME!! Hahaha. I actually walked up to the pool, put down the towel and jumped straight in. HEH. Couldn't resist the water la :P

was looking through some pictures...



i drew the left, myii the right. Hahaha. FYI, that's weng soon. :P haha



mmm, i feel like eating my own cheesetarts. Memang tak tau malu :P HAHAHA. Anyone wants cheesetarts?? :P



daddy and i at the singapore night safari! We were at this burger restaurant.

OH OH OH, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENG AH FAI!!!!!!



heh, took this random one.. u look so happy. I think u were laughing at something. Haha.



hope that u have an awesome great awesome great awesome 22nd bday!!!! Yeah u will la, since u going to uk see khei rediii :P :P hehe.
Faster come back la mf T_T i miss our friday lunches and movies.. sunrise duck rise.. steamboat.. bbq..

okok i'll stop. :P hahaha! HAAAPPPYYY BDAYYYYY!!!!!



xl : weeee im flyinggg!!!

HAHAHAHA. Xl doesn't read my blog.. so... :P HEHEHE!



nah xl, gingerbread man cookie for you :P
xl dont go japan laaaa :( we go melb together with ck visit myii in july!! OK? :P

oh oh oh, someone elses birthday is comingggg~



LYDIAAAA!!! MY HUNNY BUNNY!! :P you're turning 22 next week!!!! Can you believe, this picture was taken 2 years agoo? Oh ho ho.. soo long ago...

was on skype with daddy just noww..

daddy : you got money to use or not??
me : got..... BUT if u want to send me more money.. oso can. XD eh nvm nvm, im going down to singapore next week so you can give me sg dollars instead! XD XD XD

hahahahaha!



glorious glorious glorious sunset!!! <3>

5 comments:

Mei Yii said...

SUNRISE DUCK RICE!!!!

Eh... his bday not on 8th meh?

hyii said...

YEAH SUNRISE DUCK RICE!!! Somehow we only eat it when everyone's around.. :S hahaha

yeah yeah on the 8th! But then wish him earlier ma :P since i had nothing to doo~

lydia said...

the first pic look super familiar! you posted it before i think

how does the lecturer pick on you???

my birthday feels so different.... without you T.T
but at least i'll be seeing mei e
:D

hyii said...

hahah yeahhh i think so too.. realised it after posting.. dont care la :P haha

how?? like.. when i dont have my notes, i kena but my friend sitting next to me without his notes.. didnt kena. Not only once ok!!! T_T_T_T_T

yeahhhh I KNOWW!!!! WHY LAAA I ALSO WANNA GO THEREE!!!! T_T_T_T_T haha

hyii said...

eh btw lydia.. u want me to help you send stuff to ur place or nott?? Since im going down to sg.. might as well :P postage fee there cheaper. hehe