Wednesday 1 April 2009

lizards falling T_T

OMG OMG OMG, sooo geli laaaa.

Was studying halfway when i heard somethign on my far left.. so i looked to my left and saw 2 lizards fighting?? Mating?? I dont know, but they were making some kinda lizard noise. So i was looking, still figuring out what were they doing when suddenly..

PLOP!!!!

One lizard fell off the ceiling.. and landed on the glass table top. Imagine if it landed on top of my head. EIYERRR!! YUCKS! OMG OMG OMG.. so geli laaa *shudder shudder*

reminded me of the cockroach incident that happened 2 nights ago.

Walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water, heard something on my right... looked over and saw this BIG COCKROACH crawling away.. So of course i 'called loudly' *cough* for my mom. :P haha. Ok la, i kinda screamed :P Heh.

and so she came with the newspaper and all, saying " i wonder whether this is a flying cockroach"

OMG... after my mom said that, the cockroach.... CAME FLYING TOWARDS MEEE!!!! You can literally see it flying towards meeeee... OMG THE HORROR.. that one i cannot tahan la, i ran around my living room, jumping on all the couches... screaming "AAAAHHH COCKROACH"

omg =_=

No comments: