Wednesday 1 April 2009

close call.

nearly, NEARLY lost my new thumbdrive todayyy. My pooor babyyy~ wooo wooo~ Used it for my lab assignment.. and bcos backside itchy, i switched 3 diff computers... went out of the lab leaving my thumbdrive behind.. until my friend dangled it in front of me.. "is this your thumbdrive??"

OMGGGG thank God i didn't lose my thumbdriveeee.. thumbdrive yang kesayanganku, my babbyyy~ T_T i wont leave you behind anymoreee~ T_T hahaha

punped petrol this morning at the ss15 shell station. First time pumping... so maluuu. Hahaha. Eh cannot blame me k, daddy used to pump petrol everyday saturday :P haha. Had no clue how to pump so kasi taruh onlyy..

Not so bad la, other than *cough cough* spilling abit of petrol over the car...... and ... floor..... and.... my toes............. hahahahahaha.

aiyohh, not good la.. i feel like eating sweet stufff... i want baskin robbins :( i want krispy kremeeeesssss T_T_T_T i wanna eat cupcakessss T_T_T_T I NEED TO EXERCISEEEE! haha.

check out this website~ sooo coool.

rainbow cupcakes

oh the wonders of the webcam.. RIGHHT MYII? :P hahahaha. Goshh, imagine ppl looking at us webcam. Omg. They would think that we're crazy. Hahaha :P

eh myii, maybe i should go asia cafe eat PAN MEE tmr. HAHAHAHA :P

okayy, i need to go mop upstairs. Bcos my mom suddenly so semangat wanna do 'spring cleaning' so the hse's super dirty.... T_T aiyoh, so tempted to skip classes tmr. SHOULD I?? :P aiyoh, cannot cannot after kena letter. Eh, maybe i should skip and go lap swimming. HEHEHE!

gooood night! :D

3 comments:

foos said...

AC pan mee nice meh..
nv tried before.

hyii said...

niceee! hehehe. we go tryyy k!

lydia said...

lol. mei e said she made it after you kept talking about it. :P