Monday 27 April 2009

sore fingers~~

wooo woooo i climbed i climbed!!! Fingers feel quite strengthless now >.< thanks zhao for lunch, ice cream and belaying!! :P





oooh, look! Wei shin's bday present!! :D haha. All wrapped up and ready to be given!! Hehe.





and tadaaa!! I got a present from braun buffel too! :P hahaha. Cos it was my bday, and im a member!! :P who wants discount come find me! :P quite a cool presentt~~ i thought they would give something cheap or like.. a key chain or something. But they gave a wine bag!! really coool :D :D haha.


but... i dont drink.. :P haha!











<3 got a card from myii. MYII weng gave me SGD!! hahahhaha so sweet of him <3 weng i bring my speakers to ur room k :P





sooo sweet of my friend su su to drive all the way to pass me a card and this!! :D hehe

and yeahh, until now.. the cake is still in the box.. hahahaha! its like.. so weird if u cut it without singing a song.. but.. bday also over redi.. still wanna sing meh... hahahah!


**********

when i got home from climbing.. my grandmother was here.. so funny, she always, ALWAYS talks about my weight =_=


this in hakka btw


grandma : fuiyiii ( she calls me with the f not h. haha ) ngi siu hoi ah!! ( hyii, u thin redi!! )

me : heh meh, mao la! ( yeameh, no la!)

and then .. i showed her myii's pics.. and how's she doing in aussie..

grandma : wahh, mei yii fui hoi ah! Con gia tu pat!! ( wahh, myii fat redi, see her tummy!! )


HAHAHAHAHAHHA. OMGGG, i hope i dont bcome like that next time.. everytime see my grandaughters mention about their weight. HAHA. But its kinda funny in a way :P

No comments: