Monday 30 March 2009

what did you do for earth hourr?


we spent earth hour with our lights all off, and candles all around the hsee :) but heh... i cheated :P i was watching my korean drama. Hahaha

our ever trusteee uv light thingy that attracts the mosquitoes. Ever since we started using that, the number of mosquitoes are wayy lesser. But there's always one or two annoying ones that buzzes around my ears. Omg cannot tahan. Haha.


ooh, this is the part where the bad guy bangs down the good guys.


he pretends to be the good one, and calls the ambulance. Tsk tsk.



this is the ambulance scene. Hahaha.
***************
had bday dinner with wei pyng last weekk~ so funny the menu.
haha, western style BREAK FIRST =_=



my favourite one. LOO SEE FUN. HAHAHAHA. I dont know why, just find it so funny. :P haha. Omg the pictures are so blur, like seeing double. MYII dont u feel bad for taking the cameraaaa? :P



HAPPY BDAYY MUMMYYYYY!! Thanks for being such a great one <3


HEHEHE, my new thumbdriveee :D:D:D soooo cute right the keychain thingyyy??! I lub lub it :)
myiiiii, i miss youuuu :( LYDIA!!! You better reply my msgs and emails!!!!! :P haha

1 comment:

lydia said...

what show is that?????