Wednesday 4 March 2009

i look like... a nerd??!

hahahaha so funny, my classmate was commenting today, " you look so hardworking, like a NERD!" I was like.... I DO??? Obviously, no one has ever commented that i look like a nerd XD maybe it was the specs?? HAHA, nvm i take that as a compliment :D

eh myii, you know ur best friend AH FOOO.... guess what he said to meeee???! I offered to fetch him back ah so nice.... he said

"Thanks again, my best friend's sister."

=_= SO NOW UR HIS BEST FRIEND?? SINCE WHEN U GUYS BECAME BESTIES???!! Why?? Im not his best friend oso meh????

HAHAHAHAHA just kidding. Felt the need for some drama, prob bcos of the hk drama i've been watching XD haha!

LYDIA HUNNY BUNNNYYYYYYY~ don't miss me tooo much XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh. i miss ur talks and conversations and ur voice.. T.T
- lyds

hyii said...

hahah awww!! WEBCAMMM!! VIDEO CAMMM!!! :D

Mei Yii said...

Wooo~
Skype can talk more than 2 persons! :D

hyii said...

eh reallyy? ooh, so outdated *shy shy* hahaha! eh i haven't get skype yet!