Saturday 28 March 2009

not so bad after all~

every time i think of my econs tutorial, all i can think is " omg i dont wanna gooooo~ so siennnn.. ms kalai is super long winded "

but yesterday it wasn't that bad after all. Haha. It started with my funny friend, who commented that the africans have this 'nasally' sound when they talk.

we were discussing about this question, " should the govt impose tax on JUNK FOOD "

ms k : so class, what is junk food??
guy 1 : FRIED BANANA. ( sounded like fnrieed bannannna. Hahahah )
guy 2 : YEAH YEAH * agrees fervently* I mean, come on, who likes to eat fried bananas???! Why would you wanna fry a banana??Junk food is fried stuff! The govt should cut down on fried stuff!!!
guy 1 : yeah, like in ABC ( forgot the name :P ) college last time, they stopped selling coke!
me : =_= * started giggling nonstop *

i dont know why, i just found that so funny. Haha. And they made so much noise throughout the class. "miss, BREAK TIME" "miss, can we go now??" haha

Went for lunch with kenhan and alex after that. When i was about to go home, went in the car.... *tries to start car* OMG CANNOT START. Try to start a few times... and then "KEN HAN turn backkk!! CANNOT START MY CARR!!"

and then so ken han ran to my car, some more the rain was soo heavy at that time..

and then... omg.. realised that... haha, too bad can't tell. Cos its too embarrassing! :P HEH.

**************

got a call from true fitness the other day. Weishin, you sure u didnt give them my name and number??! How come they know my name and number??!! :P

TF : hello, is this hyii?
me : yeah, speaking.
TF : this is joe calling from TF. Have you heard of TF??
me : no ( i thought he asked whether i was a member of TF )
TF : HAR?? You never heard of TF before???

=_= =_=

TF : so hyii, are you interested in joining TF?? Do you do any sports??
me : yeah, i do rock climbing. ( well, i used to :P haha. Nvm this monday COME ON HYII! )
TF : HAR?? YOU GO ROCK CLIMBING?? ( he sounded like its some kinda extreme sport =_= )
me : =_=
TF : would you like to come and collect the free trial for a week??
me : ok la, i ask my friend to come collect. ( eh, not bluffing wan. Since its free anyway :P )

tsk tsk so terrible, TF should train their staff not to "HAR" on the phone when trying to convince someone to buy their membership. Haha

**************
eh myii, i really miss the cameraaaa T_T_T_T no camera to take nice pics T_T DONT YOU FEEL BAD?? :p haha. And u'll be going to perng's place for bbq tmr?? I wanna go toooo! T_T

aiyoh, i really need to go exercise. Move about, SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT. I want my muscles to ache. I feel so unhealthy. Huuuu~ anyone wanna join me this monday for rock climbing? :p sissy, im buying the 10 passes one. Hehe. Can i wear ur shoes?? Sure very pain to wear mine cos its so tight.. some more got hole redi.... HEHE :P

ok im off to bed!

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

=_=

I bet the steering was just locked right, then you couldn't turn the key.

GEN 2 CANNOT START?????? HOW IS POSSIBLE???!!!! I took such good care of it it okayyy~ (XD as if...)

Ooooh... :( okay la, send back the camera... :(

Heh. :P bbq was fun.

I wanna climb la..............................................

Can la... can use my shoes... *sacrificial* but if you make holes in my shoes howww??? T_T

XD then I can get new ones. :D feel free to use mine la. :P

Ohhh, I found this application on my phone that can count how many steps I take in a day. Quite cooool ler.

Go TF ler. I wants tos exercises toos. T_T I feel quite unhealthy. Especially cos of the food I've been eating... Everyday fry potatoes. XD but it's so yum. So not to sacrifice the yum, I needa exerciseee! :D

GOGO MEI YII AND HUI YII!!! EXERCISEEEE, FIREEE~

hyii said...

hahahah noooooo. Guess again :P haha.

i haven't been taking good care of it tho :( cos eveytime didnt see the hole... then *BAM BAM* go inside the hole T_T but i always.. pat the steering to say sorry la XD HAHAHA

sigh.. suddenly no motivation to climb anymore :( cos going aloneeeee. bu yao ah T_T

go go, go play more badminton la XD SWEAT IT ALL OUT! :D :D :D