Monday 2 March 2009

picture-less

i just realised that i don't have a single picture from the melb trip =_= its all either with myii or our cousin... SHUCKS! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO POST A DECENT POST WITHOUT ANY PICTURES??? *EMO*ROAR ROAR* HAHAHA

class is starting tmr..... actually last week HEH :P huuu~ so not readyyy

i wanna go rock climbingg T_T

i want to buy eclipse and breaking dawnn.... but i feel bad cos i spent so much money alreadyy T_T

i want to go back to melbourne... :(

im not ready to go back for music lesson!!! GG-ness. Haha.

krispy kremes was GOOOOD MMM YUM YUM

lydia i miss you :(

this post is so random. I need to go to bed.

myii please send me pictures, wanna go develop them.

ok i shall end this random post.

myii how's ur super heavy bolster? :P hahaha.

I don't wanna drive to college tmrrr~ grr grr grr

ok good night bye.

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

How you want me to send you the pictures?

Hmm~ the super heavy bolster is quite hard to sleep with. Haha... too heavy to turn over... =_=

Hahaha! (so ungrateful)

I WANNA GO ROCK CLIMBING TOO!!! T_T

hyii said...

HAHAHAHA what do you mean too heavy to turn over?? HOW is that possible? Btw, i've been/will be sleeping on ur bed XD lazy to make my bed, some more need to climb up :P haha. And, i've been sleeping with all the pillows AND bolsters. Oh, plus my bears too XD which makes it, 7/8 pillows, 2 bolsters and 2 bears! HAHAHA i sound so greedy :P

im gonna call zhao tmr~ im going climbingg~ :P ok la so mean of me :P i miss melb tooo T_T STUDY HARDDD, then i go next yearrr!