Tuesday 3 March 2009

webcammm~

YEOWWW SISTAAA! We bought a webcam alreadyyyy!!! :D :D :D :D yayy, can video call from tmr onwards!! XD WOOHOO! Went digital mall with lekky, our purpose was to buy the ink cartridge for the printer... but then we ended up getting a new computer!! :D hahaha, any last words to ur komputer kesayangan? Cos thats the comp we're throwing out XD

*cough*

anywayys, had my first day of uni todayy.. it was rather..... interesting. IST (business information systems ) was my first class........ so dryyy T_T somebody help meeee... its far worse than econs or accounts T_T *sobsobsob* HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVEEEEE MY CLASSES???!
Plus.. the very interesting business law as well T_T my class had 5 chinese and 15 africans!! O_O haha. Nvm nvm, daddy said study hard now, after that go melb. T_T OK i will work hard..... T_T

aiyoh jiu ming ah, tolong. T_T

im soo super hooked to taylor swift now! I keep thinking taylor hicks the american idol =_= hahaha. So emo so nice her songs T_T I LIKEEE....

lauren!! Xin ee and i are classmates!! Hahaha. Sigh, i miss taylors lots :( it feels so weird now, everything and everywhere's so quiet. Mac centre is quiet in the morning, asia cafe is half empty during lunch time ( THAT IS WEIRD) and taylors is just SO QUIET. Kinda a good thing for me cos traffic is less heavy XD but still.... i miss the noisy busy ss15 crowded with students everywhere we go :(

myii, guess what ah foo said =_= "found a new chaffeur to college!" haha. We're gonna carpool~

aih geramnyaaaa, my stupid notes seem to be printing wrong sides all the timeee!!! T_T i cannot stand la, some more all senget wannn.. ishh... T_T

ok, time to go get my notes done and printed. Bai bai semua orang~

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

YEEEEWWWW HAAAVVVEEEE AAAAA WEEEEBBBIIIIEEEE~

T_T_T_T_T my komputer kesayangan.............. all my good memories on that commie. T_T

Aww, quiet taylors. :(

Anonymous said...

faster install ur webcam llaaaaa
-lyds