Tuesday 15 April 2008

wow, he's so man :P

yeah man, our dad so man! Not as in a man man, but u noe what i mean. hahaha! There was this lizard in our parents' room and my mom was like " HEY there is a lizard in our roomm!! Faster ask daddy come and catch!!"


And so daddy... *jeng jeng jeng* took this bundle of rubberband he made earlier on to catch another lizard -..- and this rolled up newspaper ( i made it for our baby cousin brother to play golf -..- haha!) and walked up the stairs (fuiyo so cool) and went to catch the lizard. haha! Sadly, he didn't manage to catch the big lizard, but he caught a small one. -..- What is it with all the lizards in our hse... tsk tsk. And still there are sooo many mosquitoes in our hse??! Lousy lizards.. haha.


Wah wah, i want my husband to be like that too. So MAN :P not like so guys i noe.... *cough*weishin*cough* see lizard don't dare to sleep in his room until his MOM catches it. Hahahaha! Even myii killed a cockroach with wei pyng's slippers and flushed it down the toilet bowl okayy *RE* wahh wahh BRAVE WARRIOR haha! :P


myii honey bunny, chilling k. I write some poems for u.... HAHAHAHA


roses are red,
violets are blue,
I am tee hui yii,
tee mei yii is you. *names in the poem were changed.


tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow,
we have care group tomorrow.

honey bunny,
you're so funny,
everytime,
u are so sunny.


smarty farty,
u like to party,
in your party,
its always farty. (doesn't make any sense but it rhymes. hahaha!)


yo yo yo,
i like to play yo yo,
it is like bo bo,
i love my bo bo.


GWARSH such poems i write. Are they even called poems? :S haha


LO AND BEHOLD, i am here,
where art thou wei pyng,
thou art in monash,
yeah yeah yeah. ( Something like that la, can't rmb what i told myii. :P)


oh so long,
oh so skinny,
guess what's that,
it's zhao's legs.


HAHAHA. I think i make a good poet, don't you think? :P hahahaha. Just kidding~ are ya outta ya mind?? Anybody in their right mind wouldn't buy my poems okayyy. hahaha


wanted to post this quite some time ago but it slipped my mind. hehe. We were in yippee! cup studying *ahem* yeah we were :P

see that pink thingy inside the cup?? It's my chewed up water melon gum. hee hee ^^ and how did it get in there? Zhao made a hole in the cup and asked us to try throwing it in there and GOAL!! after a few tries... *cough* am i pro or what?? *cough cough cough* It was quite a small hole okayyy.. *rolls eyes* hahaha!

me with my successful shot. Thank you thank you. hahahaha!

forgot to rotate the pic :P me doing my work. hahaha! Or were we doing the sensation seeking test? haha

zhao's funny face. Don't have any of myii's pic cos she was the one taking the pics. tsk tsk. haha

myii, don't blame the printer for something u did okayy *RE* tsk tsk tsk :P hahaha! okok, off to bed! gooood nighhhttt~ <3

9 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm not smarty farty,
Smarty farty's you~

XD

Lo and behold,
You fell in the toilet bowl,
Alamak dan aduh,
...

Aiyo, i cannot out-funny you la. *feels miserable*

And it's the printer's fault. -_-" how else can you explain why the first time my pages were wrong...? Aih. Apala~

zhao said...

whose legs are so long and skinny ar..

they are slim and slender k~~

wengsoon said...

Why art thou so dramatic,
For I falled for your poets.
Your poets are the first I pick,
To put into my blog tonight.

Hoho

wengsoon said...

Oops, I mean fell

Anonymous said...

hui eeeee~~~~
:P
lol. love your poems. :p

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

hyii said...

myii : hahahahaha!! alamak dan aduh, BASAH AND BUSUK! hahahaha. -..- hey hey.. mayb u just accidently clicked without knowing. tsk tsk :P


zhao : yeah yeah yeah, slim and slender.. and muscular rite? :P *RE* hahaha jkjk

weng : ceh, u dint put in ur blog oso..

anonymous : LYDIA!! i know its u ok. Only u call me hui eeee wan. :P

webcam : hello webcam, thanks for your comment.

Mei Yii said...

-_- Webcam fellar also you reply... I don't think he reads this lor. -_-

hyii said...

i dunno... :S might seem mean if i dont reply mah. tsk tsk :P