Monday 21 April 2008

so saaad.. so saaad..

hahaha! Was talking to myii about something just now and i was asking her..

me : Do we need to go through the process of getting a birthday cake again.....

myii : Yeah, whats wrong with getting your birthday cake??

Yeahhh.. whats wrong. I tell you whats wrong. *gangster style* Haha. Was it my 17th(??) or 16th (??) birthday, either one lah.. daddy asked me to order the cake that i wanted, and he'll go collect it cos he doesn't know which cake i want. So yeahh.. i called up Suchan (everybody should try cakes from there! Esp banofi pie!! Yummehh!)

me : Hello, is this Suchan? I would like to order a cake pls.

Waitress from Suchan (WFS) : Yes, miss. Which cake would you like?

me : I would like... )*&@(*_%*# ( i can't rmb the cake's name :S) haha! Some hazelnut thingy.. quite nice.

WFS : Okayy, any messages on the cake miss?

me : Yes pls. Can you put 'happy birthday hui yii' on the cake?

WFS : ok, no problem miss. May i know who is this calling?

me : huiyii.

WFS : aww, this pitiful girl, have to order her own cake. So sad... hahaha! Of course she didn't say that lah, she just said ok.

-..- -..- -..- -..- myii was laughing and laughing and laughing. HAHAHAHA. Like helllooo? Why didn't i think of Ms. Tee or Mei yii???! Soooo smart give my own name. HAHAHAHA. Come to think of it, so funny. hahaha! Its like.. pitifully funny :P haha!

oh well....

Class is starting tmr and i'm still thinking whether i should or shouldn't go for class... Waste time only.. teachers won't be teaching much anymore.. So yeah.. SHOULD I GO?? AIYOHYOH..

I NEED FIREEEE~ FIREEEE~ boooohoooohooooo T_T neeed to study hard, hard and hard. All of u ar, don't call me out until June 13th ah ( actually i think i call ppl to go out moree -..- hahahaha!)

okok.. gtg.. needa do my psycho assignments :p hahaha.. Months after my due date :P hahaha!

btw, go check this meemo out! So cute right... :D :D :D

4 comments:

Mei Yii said...

XD

But it's really so funny laaa...
The way you said it also.

Mei Yii said...

Hmm.
The big and small fonts.
They remind me of someone.
Hmm.

Anonymous said...

lyd- lol. love this post. awww... this time do you want me order it for you instead? :P anyways... you didnt tell me suchan has banoffee T.T HAVE TO GO THERE SOON!!! ....................after your exams :P

hyii said...

yeah yeah, they remind you of ME. THANKS. haha!

lyd : hahahah! YEAHHH we should go! But den i don't really noe where is the place, i just noe its near old town area :S awww.. its ok its ok :P but their banoffee pie is like some kinda cake.. not those regular bananas with cream on top. i think.... hahaha!