Monday 14 April 2008

another taggee hee hee

Got tagged by myii. Quite like doing this. Tag me more, tag me moreeee! hahaha

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. If you could be an ice cream, which flavour would you be? Err, i would be durian flavour so that i have durian breath everyday. Just kidding..

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? The power to.... create even more powers so that i have unlimited powers! Im so greedy! haha

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)? Like what myii said, First's a Gen-2...Last's a... smelly fart. HAHAHA. no la. First brother is nice, youngest brother oso nice, myii is the nicest. haha XD

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Right now, Sabah - Kota Kinabalu, then Sipadan. XD GWARSH i shouldn't do the same tags as myii cos my answers tend to be the same -..-

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? I dunno.. erm, get married and have 6 kids with a huge house? :P

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Yeahh, if the sun is out. I will always look out for a rainbow. :)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My eyesight. Haha. Just kidding. Err, everyone and everything that i love? But i am not afraid to lose weight hoho!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I would donate it and say WORLD PEACE. haha. Err, dunno la. So many things to buy.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? I guess soo... i dunno :S I might. But den, its always better if guys take the first move rite? aduh.. manyak problem ni.. haha

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. She has the best sister in the world. Ok lah, that takes up 3 good points :p haha!

11. Why are you doing this tag? Come to think of it, i really don't know. Bcos myii tagged me? haha

12. What type of person do you love the most? [edited question] a person like me. Hee hee.

13. What is your ambition? To be a bikerwoman.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Point it out so that i can repeat it again and annoy them. HAHAHA

15. What do you think is the most important in your life? Mannnn... all these questions are getting on my nerves. Like helloo..

16. Are you a shopaholic or not? Maybe, maybe not. You can give me some money and seee :P hahaha

17. What is the thing that you really want now? The thing i really want now is the trip to sipadan with myii and kawan-kawan. Yupp. That is what i really really really want.

18. Why does it hurt when you punch someone? Didn't you learn that in science? Go read ur form 2 text book. Ur lapis-lapis this and that.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Whaddya think sonny.

20. Are you feeling random right now? YAH. So random i can go pee. hee hee.

I taGGGGGG...
1. zhao
2. w3
3. me
4. me
5. me
6. me
7. swee ying
8. nissy

ok lah, good night ppl!

3 comments:

Mei Yii said...

"Whaddya think sonny"?

Hahaha. /die

zhao said...

hmmm..do i have the time to do this tag?.. haha.

hyii said...

aihh... if u wanna.. if u dont wanna do it its fine. SIGH. tsk tsk :P hahaha! no laaa.. tag u for fun only la ok.