Tuesday 8 April 2008

grammar mistakes :P

Myii pointed out my grammar mistakes in the last post and YEAHHH so many grammar mistakes *maluuuu* T_T haha. I guess cos i don't really check for mistakes... :P so yeah. haha. Elbow become ALBOW T_T LO BEHOLD is actually lo and behold. HAHAHAHA. So shy la, some more i typed it in caps T_T hahaha. Oh well.. :P

Was quite doubtful about going swimming this morning cos it looked sooo cloudy but yeahh, i was a tough warrior and the clouds can't stop me from swimming! wooo~ The lanes were all taken so i was wondering.. wah, today week day how come still so many ppl swimming?? And then.. me being the smarty pants (haha) guessed that they were all retired old men :P

and yupp.. they were all men. Retired i dunno la. But then there was this man swimming next to me wearing... ZEBRA TRUNKS. O_O_O LIKE OMG... so tight somemore. HAHAHAHA!! I wasnt even wearing my specs and his trunks caught my attention. What more if i was wearing my specs T_T_T_T ( i actually wanted to post a picture on that, but yeahhh.. too obsceneee.. T_T so decided not to post it :P hahaha )

and did you noeee... for those who didn't read the papers on sunday.. that guys lose weight much faster than girls??

In this study done, both male and female participants exercised and ate the same amount. And then.... results show that the male lost an average of 5.2 kg but for the females... they didn't lose anything. O_O_O_O WHAATTTT!!! T_T_T_T no fairrr. haha

ooh.. check out my poor green bear hanging by his neck :P hahah! If im not mistaken, we washed it bcos we took it to camerons and it got dirty and 'xiao chianged' :P HAHA!

click to enlarge and you can see that my bear is BALDING T_T hahaha! Must be of old age. What to do.. i hug him every night :P hmmm.. mayb its my drool :P HAHAHAHA. It was a good thing i didn't behead him to use his body as a chalk bag. I don't know whether i can sleep without him. haha. Yeah yeah, im a big baby :P


mmmm yumm subwayyy T_T i'm hungry. hahaha! Picture taken by kelvin.

okok, gtg~ waking up early to go bukit kiara. YEA MAN powerful and semangat. hee hee ^^ good night!

1 comment:

Mei Yii said...

XD Zebra trunks~

Woo~
Hyii get one too. :P so cool. Sensation seekers should all have a pair like that. XD