Thursday 21 February 2008

I need an energy-booster.

Sigh, recently i've been so tired in college. Have been falling asleep in classes UNINTENTIONALLY but i guess it's not my fault. I guess the subjects are just too dry :P:P haha

Any suggestions on what to eat to boost my energy?? Hmm.. or maybe its the weather. So terrible, blame it on everything but myself :P HAHA

Aihh, and another thing is that I HAVE TO BE MORE HARDWORKING T_T_T For the past year in A-levels i've been slacking and lazing. And den suddenly now i realise there is sooo little time left before my trials and finals. And then it just hits you right in ur face. *BANG* haha. Sometimes you really wish that u have that remote control, like the movie 'Click' where u can just pause and rewind time. How easy would that be. HOH.

I wish i could rewind time, back to the first sem of my A-lvls. Then i wouldnt play so much, laze so much and concentrate more in my classes so that i won't be wasting money on my tuition fees now. SIGGHHHH. So terrible, i'm emo-ing in the web while waiting for time to pass-by cos tuition is at 2.3opm. HAHAHA.

Okok, more on happier stuff now.
So far, the 3kg bet has been quite ok. Went to bukit kiara on monday, went swimming on tuesday, going swimming later, and rock climbing tmr! :D :D
Semangat lehh... thank you thank you :P haha
And my classmate Pam, she even gave me this calorie chart that states the amount of calories in the food.

GUESS WHAT? 2 pieces of salmon sushi contains 175 calories O_O
Like.... OMG man. hahaha. I've always thought that sushi is one of the least fattening food!! haha
An apple contains 63 calories, subway is not as fattening as sushi, errr can't rmb the rest. Anybody planning to lose weight, feel free to ask for the chart :D

Oh well.. Haha, so funny la. I was surfing the net and then suddenly i felt vibration on my stomach. I kinda got a bit of a shock, wondering why is this happening to my stomach and then i realised... it was my phone =..= HAHAHA

ok la ok la, almost time redi. Need to go get ready for my class! All the best to me, thanks thanks.
Anybody up for a swim later?? :P

3 comments:

Mei Yii said...

Stomach vibrations. :P:P:P
So funny.

zhao said...

"suddenly i felt vibration on my stomach. I kinda got a bit of a shock, wondering why is this happening to my stomach and then i realised... it was my phone"

Really funny..

hyii said...

yeahh, maybe it might help me vibrate off some fats there. HAHA -..-