Friday 8 February 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRR!!!

aishh, i give up dragging my pics down so yeah, dun care la messy abit :P

myii at padstow with some statue thingy :S

at the coast. SOO SCARYYY! if u miss a step u can just fall and DIE. woooo~


me, weng, myii & christina. Climbed down the rocks to take this pic :D haha


erh, forgot this place. But i noe it was super cold and my fingers felt as cold as the ice cream and mine dint taste as nice as weng's. no good.
Outside the cottage we stayed in :)


the sunset was PRREEEE-TEEEE. :D



the frost in the morning. at the super old church near our cottage. At night it looks quite quite freaky cos the light is only on the church, and there are tombstones around the church O_O

FINALLY, this ends my super long, super messy post. My eyes hurt from looking through soo many pictures T_T Happy chinese new year everybody!!

Ps :Sorry for making u wait so long zhao, you always make me feel SOOO BAD! But not bad enough to make me remove the post about u :P:P


hello hello, long time no see. :D haha. Hope you guys are enjoying chinese as much as us. hehe. Myii's playing some chinese new year song now.. -..-

Anyways, we spent the first day of new year in our uncle's place in Tampin. Quite a nice place, big cooling and safe. Haha. Our cousin is 17 and she's allowed to ride her motobike around the area even until 10 something at night cos apparently it's still safe at that time O_O_O_O Over here its like, once get out of the car run into the hse!! Hold on to ur hand bag, hear any motobike RUNNNN! hahaha

Had lunch in pizza hut and since liern promised our younger cousins to go to the safari in A'famosa, along we went with her. :D

It was not bad la, minus the SMELLY animal poo, the heat, and trying to catch up with our cousins who were running everywhere. haha

I was the camera-woman of that day, give myii a break ma :P haha. Its quite hard to take pictures esp when u are short sighted. Maybe i should laser my eyes. -..- haha

our super cute cousin who LOVES to take pictures. Just aim the camera at him and he will pose for u -..- haha
At the entrance of A'famosa. Myii and cordellia.

the really really pitiful looking miniature ponies. They really really look pitiful, ask myii! haha.



myii took this pic. Dunno why but we find it really funny, maybe cos she looked soo serious when she was drinking. haha. awww, soo cute :D

This was the best shot I could get of the parrot flying.

During the bird show,

myii : hyii, you focus at the hoop and wait for the bird to fly past it then faster snap

me : okok, *focus on hoop and waits*.

myii : hyii!! Coming redi the bird, coming redii!!

me : OKOK! *snap snap snap* *looks at screen* ehh, where's the bird?? hahahaha

sorry la, amatuer photographer + not so sharp eyesight = un-focused pictures. haha

the otters?? Or were they some other kinda animal.. :S haha

the super sad looking pony.. aihh, i feel so sad for it. haha

This super cute korean family. My fav is the boy in blue.. he is soooo cute :D:D haha

myii feeding the cute little bunny-hunny. haha

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY TRIP

heheheh, this ride where you sit in this jeep like some kinda cage and they take you around the animals. :D I actually enjoy the ride much more than looking at the animals. haha

Big big bufffaloes, ROAR

errr, is this a buffalo?? :P hahaha

the poor pitiful singa lying all by himself, skinny and lifeless compared to..

the shiny, fat harimau. Apparently maybank donates money to support tigers. No wonder they are so well fed and FAT :P Wah, feel quite proud for my dad :P haha

WHITE BACKSIDE!! :D hee hee ^^

myii was like, take this pic! I was like huh, ok *snap* hahaha

After the safari ride, cordellia was saying she wanted to go swimming. I was thinking, wah so semangat wan. Mana tau, when she came back,

5 mins later......

hahaha!! So funny la..

And since we had nothing much to do, we decided to take pictures of weng and jian soon. SUPER POSERS MAN... -..-


This is one of the more decent pictures.. don't wanna post the rest. :P:P

After that, we started posing with our chen chen (dunno how to spell his name. Jun Cheng, i think.. :P)



okok, enough of his pictures. Lets move on to more of MY pictures, JUST KIDDING :P haha


Liern cousie and I <3>

ANG PAOS!!! :D:D:D

aihh, all my ang pao money..... T_T_T_T sooo sakit hati cos im going to spend it on.....

rock climbing! Aihh, its such an expensive sport but its addictive so yeah.. Thanks to our friend Zhao and my classmate eugene.


everybody, meet Zhao. Its ok, you don't need to see his face. His SLIM waist is good enough. HAHAHA :P ok la, dun wanna kacao u so much. haha. Btw, he's 6 feet 2 so he's very tall and very SLIM *COUGH* haha :P






I think this picture was the part he wanted to jump but doubted my belaying skills therefore looking down. AIHHH. At least you didn't get myii to belay you!!! :P:P HAHAHA


That day when zhao came to our hse to make kuih kapit, he stood next to this wall and guess where was his head??

Over that space where he can easily mengintai our neighbours. HAHAHA. Even our dad laughed at him cos no one had ever been able to stand over that space. :P:P

This is another of our friend, Perng :P:P

He doesn't read my blog so its ok to post this pic :P hehehe ^^

and Meng Fai, our buddy. haha

they came climbing with us on tuesday and they had GREAT FUN, oh yeah :D

We bring alot of business to camp 5 i think they should give us special rates or privileges :P ^^

this is my favourite wall, spot me!! :P

cheeeeese :D

anyone wanna come climbing, give us a call!! :P

Some of our uk pictures, looking through them oso eyes wanna come out redi. PENGSAN. haha

In Bath. Spot us! Asked our dad to take our pic, mana tau he take sooo far -..- haha

we gave up and decided to ask weng to take it instead.


At aunty marilyn's club during new year's eve. L-R - Aunty chin, michelle, me, dillon. I miss michelle, christina and dillon :(

myii poo poo & I

myii, ck & me in exeter. Our fav place to shop :D

myii took this pic to show me what an eyesore my shoes are with the tights. But i had a blister on my leg, and i had to walk for a mile, comfort comes first OKAYYY :P

in plymouth on a super cloudy day. The wind was sooo strong it was blowing our hair EVERYWHERE.

No comments: