Wednesday 14 October 2009

tomatoes!

Did juicing todayy and had tomatoes splattered all over my face and hairrr!! T______T

This happened bcos i put the tomatoes in and i wasnt in time to put the cover on before the tomatoes splattered over mee T_T

Not very nice tho the juice today, too much tomatoes and celleryy eww yucky yucky. I just downed the whole thing down :P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

gahhh why do i always seem to haveeeeee groupmates that make my blood pressure go SKY HIGH DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP ME.

Giving me just plain point forms ( 4 points - i managed to find at least 10!!!! ), expecting me to COUGH UP TO 1500 WORDSSSS YOUU SILLY FARTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

ROARRR ROARRRR ROARRRRRRRR!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ohhh i pierced my ear ( again :P ) last sunndayyy! Its so addictive i might just let my piercings close up and pierce them again! Or maybe even get a tattoo!! Im just kidding! Or.. maybe not?? :P

and gwarshhh, it was an embarrassing moment :P

I was in 1u walkinggg around seeing whether anything catches my eye and i walked past dragonfly. Just curious lar, went in that shoppp.. looked at the earrings and decided to just pierce my ear.

me : do u put numbing cream/spray before you pierce?? ( im asking this bcos in singapore, i asked at least 5 places and THEY DON'T!! )

guy : yes yes, dont worry not pain wann!

me : hmm ok lar, i wanna pierce here! ( shows him where )

okok.. so got everything doneee..

guy : *wipes alcohol swipe on my ear, prepares to pierce my ear*

me : EH WAIITTTT! You said u gonna numb it, HOW COME I DONT FEEL IT NUMBINGG??

guy : aiyahh, numb redi lar, not pain wannnn.

me : DONT WANNTTTTTTTTTTT! *tries to protest but at the same time trying to keep still cos what if i move and he pierces the wrong place??

BAMMMM! ( i mean he just pierced it lar :P )

me : oh.. not pain oso.

guy : *laughs to himself*

I THINK HE WAS JUST BLUFFING ME ABOUT THE NUMBING THING!!!! COS SERIOUSLY MY EAR DIDNT GO NUMB!!!

but you know what, surprisingly.. it didnt hurt at all. IM SERIOUS. Like.. right after i pierced.. i could play with it :P

and i slept on my ear that night :P haha.

oh no.. im so tempted to get another oneee!

T_T RESIST!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hrmmm is it me but why do i find the guys in singapore.. less matured than their age- many cases. Or maybe cos i mix with ah pek perng who thinks like 30 even tho he's just 22 :P

AH PERNGGG I MISSS YOUUUU!!

shucks, lydd if u reading this I MISS YOU TOOO HUNNY BUNNNYY!!! You knoww i was going through my inbox the other day, and i've got msgs from you.. FROM LAST YEAR??!! :P

awww made me miss you even moreeeeeee.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

okayy i need to get back to my work. Lets seeeeeeee, i have to :

- study for my mid term accounting test this friday

- 2 fob tests on wed and fri next week

- complete my monster assignment by the 30th oct ( never have i dreaded an assignment this badly. Seriouslyy it scares me, makes me wanna runnn awayyyy. )

- oh yeah, practice piano an hour a day AT LEAST - viv's orders.

- complete my tutorial homework which is piling SKY HIGH.

oh i just checked my planner. I have exams all the way until end of oct.

that is just FOR THIS MONTHHH!

This is just the first term. I don't wanna imagine.. what the next few terms would be like.

BACK TO WORK.

No comments: