Thursday 29 October 2009

my fingers are tired.

and so are my eyes.

I just finished 1000 word essay for my accounting assignment for the comment part. Seriously this assignment is such a pain in the butt, and just for a measly 10 marks.

and you know what??

I CANNOT FIND THE FILE. I CANNOT FIND THE SILLY FART OF A FILE.

WHICH MEANS, I either did not save if ( quite positive i did ) OR THE FILE JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

congratulations hyii, you'll just have to redo it.

WOW SO FUN.

oh wait, there's more. I've yet to complete the other 2 parts which means another .. 2000 - 3000 words or so??

WOW OH SO FUN JUST FOR 10 MARKS.

ohh WAIT STILL GOT SOME MORE SINCE ITS SUCH A FUN ASSIGNMENT!!

I HAVE TO DO THIS STUPID HARD MA MA PART OF A #)($&#)*(&%*(@^*(@#^@*

arghhhhhhhh.

I've never felt so stressed over an assignment EVER.

not bcos its hard, ITS JUST SO TEDIOUS AND TIME CONSUMING OMGGGGGGG HELP MEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: