Thursday 22 October 2009

lets see.

OMG i completely forgot that stupid blogger puts the pics on top. SHEEESH ANNOYING.

Last fridayyy

had dinner with teacher may ee, candy, mandy and karen at madam kwan's bangsar and headed to alexis after that.





karen! :D who was willing to pose for the camera. haha.



ms popeh and i.

we ordered too many pieces of cakes T_ T couldn't finish it. Awesome tiramisu tho :P reminds me of the time we got it for xl's bdayyy.

Saturdayyy- mang ku po's bday at pj hilton.



litzyyyy~ weng, elijah and aunty yoke pheng in the background.



whooops, i spilled water into the salt and pepper holder :P haha. It was on accident! I was pouring water into the teh tarik cos it was extremely sweet :P



grandmama and lierrnnn cousin! <3>

mee and grandmama <3>

liern and i! <3>



wooo happy bday mang ku po! :D

after church, went grocery shoppingg in tropicana city mall woohoo.



vinegarrr! I didnt know it was clear :P as in.. it looks like water. And its REALLY CHEAP. Bought it to mop the floor. Makes it super clean :P



eh weng looks not bad carring groceries right :P



nah here another pic :P so funnny, this guy saw me taking the pic and he started laughing. Haha.



wooo so many diff types of juices!
everyone this is my friend maggie mee. She's so lame.. but so funny. Thanks to her i enjoy my classes daily :P



<3!>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
okayy this was initially my first part of the post but oh well.

My schedule for tmr -

NO CLASS TMRRR LIKE FINALLY A DAY OFF YIPPEEEE!!!! But guess whatt??
im going to uni to finish up my work :( SIGH. Let see.. i've got to
- complete my accounting assignment ( PHEW THANK GOD ITS NOT AS BAD. Its more than half done woohooo! )
- catch up with my accounting work - its so harddddd T_T way worse than a lvls.
- study for my big mama econs exam on monday. OH yea, plus my accounting exam on wed. Oh did i mention as well the 3 other exams as well? Which means 5 tests next week.
- certify myii's certs in monash, taylors and taman sea.
- appointment with moms for something at 3
- go 1u to collect something.
- care group

- fetch dee.

sighh my posts seems all so.. emo and.. ALL ABOUT MY WORKKK SHEESSH ok lets move on to something happier
like how lame my classmates can be!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my friend melissa spent a dayy in class taking pictures of ppl and zooming up close on diff parts and asked us to guess what was that.

=______________________=

the funniest was.. when she asked me to guess something.. and it was actually her NOSEDRILLS!

hahahahahaha. We laughed sooo hard .. so lame laaa but so funnyyy.

oh and todayy, another friend and i.. we laughed.. so hard cos we have this class mate who's hairstyle is.. really unique.

like a failed mouhawke ( however u spell it :P )

aish it doesnt sound funny when i explain it now. But nvm la, as long as i find it funny then its fine. HEH.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok picture timeeee - which is posted on the top =_=
so yeaa, im going offfff.
im sooo tempted to watch sister's keeper again so that i can bawl my eyes out. Sighh. I shall keep it for the following week lar.
why do things keep changing.. why does it always not go according to what we plan. I HATE THAT.
grrrrr.
was chatting with xl. I miss that fart :(

2 comments:

Mei Yii said...

That silly fart...
Aih.

Haha, ok la, help you with your certs. Now I'm a pro with them d. HOHO. (yea, as if...)

Thanks so much sisssssssy. Which songs do you want?

Mei Yii said...

Oh, weng's shoes so not ngam with his outfit. -____- hahaha!

Very sad la, I look at mgp. :(