Wednesday 7 October 2009

sheeshh.

I would sayyy my sleep last night was BADDDDDD. Hahahaha. And this is caused by my so called "considerate" singaporean friend..

who called my hse at 11 pm at night, was supposed to call me at 1 30 in the morning, but ended up calling me back at 7 IN THE MORNINGGG!!!!

not only that, when i just managed fall asleep, the ppl came spraying with the mosquito thing - what do you call that again??? :P

and then when i FINALLY manage to fall asleep, MY FRIEND CALLS ME AGAIN!!!!

AIYOHHHHHHH....

so aiyah, i just go out of bed la =___________________=

hahahaha.

and daddy has been calling me every morning... i wonder whyy :S hahaha. He just calls to ask whether im awake, and then hangs up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ohhh i watched the ugly truth last night!! I found it okayy, typical chick flick :P but eddie and jit loved the movie. Oh yeah, and they didn't censor anything. Haha.

i keep wanting to post up pictures but.... lazy la :P

hahaha thats cos im hooked on the korean drama nowwww, boys before flowers. And its awesome cos i don't have to wait for it to load. JUST CLICK AND WATCHHHH!

soooo... the pictures got to wait la :P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hmmm, should i go for lunch at brewerkz with my friend.. and his uni friends.. or just meet up with him after lunchhh.

hmmmmmmm.

OHH YEAHHHH!!! YOU KNOW WHAT???? JIT TOLD ME SINGAPORE IS SINKINGG!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

i forgot by how much tho :S something like few mm per year??? WAAHHHHH SCARYYYYYYYY!!!! But then he said something about not needing to worry about it bcos venice is sinking as well and they are using some floating/technology thing?? :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok i should end my nonsense here :P

No comments: