Monday 14 September 2009

funny bunny hunny.

saturday night when coming back from tesco, there was this really nice beemer in front of us so i told my dad, " eh daddyy, nice carr, nice carr! "

then weng said it the second time, " daddyyy, seeeee so nice the car "

and guess what my dad said?? " yeaaa nice car, HINT HINT "

=______________________=

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

and just nowww, dad and moms went jogging with oreo. After jogging and all, around 1 30, my dad said " ok lah, time to go shower and get ready"

me : " huh, get ready for what?? "

dad : " get ready now to go airport lor, you not gan cheong meh?? "

O_O

=____________________________=

no, im not. Hahahahahahah!

of course my dad kidding la, i think he prob went to take a shower and went to bed for a nap :P:P

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

oh oh, there was this thing i wanted to blog about quite some time ago, but forgot to!

My econs tutor is really strict, like.. cannot even be 5 mins late for her class, during her class not allowed to go out, talk etc etc..

and i was thinking to myself, " my my, so fierce wan, like dragon lady" Myii, she reminds me of our karaoke neighbour "

and then... jeng jeng jeng...

last week sunday service, i parked my car in stamford.. waited for the shuttle service.. got in..
and....

JENG JENG JENG

ITS DRAGON LADYYY!!!!!!!!! *GASP*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

I was like.. GWARSH!! I think she recognises me.. cos i went upstage to present the story. HEH.

oh well, she's quite nice laa.. other than being strict about being late, disrupting the class.

OK LAAAA GTG GTG im supposed to do my assignment!!!

No comments: