Monday 14 September 2009

bye byeee~

stayed up to help lekyy pack his bag. Omgggggg its worse packing for him than packing for any other personnn!!!!!

He's like " NOOO this goes in this way, NOOOO shirts go in before jeans.. "

=_______________________________=

hahahaha. But oh well, won't be seeing him for quite a long timeee so nvm laaa, help him only lar :P

total weight - 45kgs ( not inclusive of hand carry and lap top bag )

GWARSHH!

when we were done with packing, it was almost 5. Thats whyy im blogging now :P cos i didnt go for classes ( WHOOOPS :P)

nvm laaaa, stay home and complete my essays and assignments T_T

we're leaving at 4, leky's flight is at 9 30 =_=

hahahaha. Thats bcos we're heading over to klia to cling wrap his stuff before going to lcct to fly off, and you know my dadd... :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

moms passed me dad's phone this morning, saying that someone from the credit card company is asking to speak to me.

" ms tee, did you purchase 2 ipods using your credit card through the internet?? "

" huh.. oh yea *mumble mumble* "

I think he asked me again, just to confirm cos i sounded so blur :P

I WAS SLEEEPING!!!! :P hahahaha.

GWARSHHHHHHH~!!!!! Don't call me when im still asleeeep!!! :P what if i didnt???!

but i did la :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mooncake festival is comingg!!!!!!!! WHOOPPEDDEEEDOOOOOO!!!!!!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY WOOO HOOOOO WOWWW WEEEE!!!!!!!!

trying to complete my assignments this week!!!!!!!! YAYYYY AMAZINGG SO FUNN!!!!! * rolls eyes * HAHA! :P

COME ON HYII YOU CAN DO ITT!!!!!!!! Do it this week so next week you can playyy! WOOHOOOO!!

SINGAPOREEE HERE WE COMEE!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think my dad spoils oreo. TSK. Hahaha! :P Just bcos she doesnt like to eat dog biscuit, he bought he a week's supplies of CHICKEN MEAT =_=

not only that, she likes to lie on our sofa but my dad doesnt want her to. So he bought her a bed =_=

but then when she's naughty, my dad hits her really hard. So hard that now when he holds the cane/hanger she knows and stops doing what she's not supposed to.

hahaha.

I LOVE MY DAD AND MOM... AND MYIIII .. and lekyyyyy ( sometimes a bit smelly fart la :P hahaha ) and wengg ( but too blur sometimes )

OK LAHHH! BAI SEMUA!

No comments: